JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019 from Official Website at – www.jakbopee.org
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professionals Entrance Examination is responsible to conduct CET for offering admission in MD / MS / PG Diploma. CET is a state level common entrance test. Candidates who are seeking for getting admission in various medical colleges of J & K state can get admission through this entrance examination. Candidates need to apply online and then have to participate in this examination. Candidates who will declare qualified will be able to go to J & K state colleges for completing their study and will be called for a further process of admission. Candidates need to register before. Candidates may report themselves at the colleges with original documents for admission. All the interested candidates should know about their eligibility criteria for applying to the same. Candidates can get an idea about their eligibility from this article. Candidates should read this whole article for all information details. Details are given below
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply only through online mode.
- JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Application Form 2019 will be available.
- Candidates don’t any need to submit the application form in offline mode.
- Candidates need to register online, payment and upload scanned photograph, signature and thumbprint.
- After completing the application form, candidates should keep application form printed copy safe.
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019 Notification
- The students who are waiting for the admission in postgraduation after MBBS or BDS, they should have to apply via NEET PG 2019.
- The state board of professional examination has adopted this entrance exam. The exam will be at national level. Candidates can check it via online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to read it before application filling.
- The notification has all information details data regarding JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019.
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019 Exam Dates
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019 Eligibility
- Domicile: Candidates must have a Jammu & Kashmir State Domicile.
- Academic Requirement: Candidates have to qualify BDS / MBBS final examination from DCI / MCI approved colleges.
- Training/ Internship: Candidate must have done their one-year rotating internship.
- Registered Candidates: Candidate must be registered by DCI / MCI / J & K Medical Council.
Important Dates For NEET PG Exam
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date for online registration||Oct. 21, 2019|
|2||Last date for online submission||Nov. 27th, 2019|
|3||The date for Admit Card Availability||Month of Feb 2019|
|4||Examination Date||7th Jan. 2019|
|5||Date of Result Declaration||31 Jan. 2019|
|6||Date for Counselling Commencement||From 12th March 2019|
JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates are mandatory to carry admit card with them on examination date.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be able to enter into the examination hall.
- It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- Candidates should download it before some days of examination.
- If there is any error in admit card, the candidate should contact to authority.
- Candidates need to bring a govt approved identity card also with them.
Admission Process/ Seat Allotment Process
- The counselling round will be started from 12th to 24th March.
- There will be different counselling schedule for All India quota and State quota.
- After All India Quota, the state counselling process will be there.
- After each counselling round, there will be a deadline is there in which they have to report to the institute.
- There will be almost three counselling rounds are there.
- Document verification will be there at admission time.
- If any student is not reporting to the college then his/ her admission will be cancelled.
- There will be no other chance to take admission in any institute. Check NEET PG 2019 Application Form.
How to Apply for JAKBOPEE MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2019
Candidates can apply via online mode by following prescribed steps
- Go to the official website at- NEET-PG 2019.
- Make a profile by Registration online.
- Log in as a registered candidate by using username and password.
- Read given instructions carefully without any ignorance.
- Fill up application form with exact information as in documents.
- Attached asked and authenticity scanned documents.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay Application fee via online mode if required.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of filled-in application form for further use.
For more further details, Candidates can leave a comment below or visit the official website at – www.jakbopee.org. Thank you!