Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 ANM / GNM Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Indian Army Nursing Notification.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
Indian Army Military Nursing Services has recently announced a notification for ANM/ GNM for the year 2019 at the Colleges/ Schools of Nursing Armed Forces Medical Services. To take the admission for ANM and GNM Candidates have to give an entrance test of ANM and GNM. Every year Indian Army conducts entrance test for ANM and GNM Admission and this year also entrance test was conducted by Indian Army.
B.Sc Nursing and GNM courses are only for female candidates. B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year course and General Nursing & Midwifery(GNM) is a 3-year diploma. All the interested candidates can submit the online application form before the due date. Submission of online application will start from 3rd week of Feb 2019 and the last date of submission of application will be 2nd week of March 2019 so those candidates are really interested and eligible for this test please start your preparation. For any further information also you can visit the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Details of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
Indian Army conducts written a test every year because on the basis of this test they want to check the capability of every single candidate. Candidates will get the admission on the basis of Merit cum choice in different schools and colleges of Nursing. When candidates will get the admission and their training will complete then they will be granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in Military Nursing Services.
- Name of the Institute: Affiliated Schools & Colleges of Nursing of Indian Army.
- Name of the Courses: B.Sc Nursing and GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery).
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
The application fee and application form are made available from on the main official portal. Applicant has to pay 150 rupees as the application fee through online process.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates should have cleared 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who have cleared 12th from open school are not eligible for this entrance test.
- Age Limit: Between 1st Oct 1993 to 30th Sep. 2001 (both days inclusive).
- Nationality: Applicant should be Indian.
- Gender: Only single females (divorcee/ unmarried/ legally separated or widow) can apply.
- Physical Standards: Minimum height should be not less than 148 cm. X-ray examination will be done for chest.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Important Dates
|Starting date of submission of online application form||December 2019.|
|Last date of submission of online application form||December 2019.|
|Admit Card Released||January 2019.|
|Exam Date||February 2019.|
|Interview Date||March 2019.|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
1.Duration of Exam: Duration of exam will be 90 Minutes.
2.Mode of Exam: Examination pattern will be available in the English language.
3.Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Intelligence. Check Syllabus for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Selection Procedure
1. Firstly candidates have to give a written test of 90 minutes.
2. Then on the basis of written test merit list will be displayed and then call for the interview.
3. At last, on the basis of interview final list will be displayed.
After the interview, a medical examination will be there. The examination will be conducted by Special Medical Board.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Indian Army Admit Card will be released in March 2019. If someone will be caught without admit card then he/she can be disqualified from the exam so it is strictly informed to everyone don’t forget to bring the admit card.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Examination Centre 2019
Ambala, Agra, Bhopal, Banglore, Chennai, Chandimandir, Danapur, Dehradoon, Delhi, Jabalpur, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Jhansi, Kochi, Meerut, Lucknow, Mumbai, Secundrabad, Cannanore, Welligontan and Pune. Check NEET 2019 Application Form.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
The result will be declared after few weeks entrance exam on the official website. All the candidates can check the result from official website. After getting the result you can proceed with the counselling. At the time of counselling, Candidates have to appear before the Admission Committee.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling
All the candidates who applied for entrance exam of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing/ GNM 2019 can get the admission in different Schools & Colleges after getting the result. If in the result you have scored well then can proceed for counselling and get your favourite school & college.The final list will be based on the score of the written test, Interview and Medical test.Admission to various schools and colleges will be offered by the merit cum choice.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 How To Apply
- Firstly visit the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then read all the details carefully and fill all the details as asked.
- Then upload all the required documents like Marksheets, Signature, Photo etc.
- At last, make the online payment of Rs.150/-.
- Then take the print out of application form and keep it properly with you.