IIT JAM 2019 Application Form: Apply Online IIT JAM 2019 Entrance Exam Application Form from official portal: http://js2.iitd.ac.in.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
JAM is known as Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.It is an entrance test to get the admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc – Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and various other courses of M.Sc. This entrance test was started in 2014 and from that time JAM is conducted every year. JAM is conducted once in a year.JAM exam is conducted by the IITs & IISc on the rotation basis. They have prepared the schedule for the year 2019. Submission of application form will start in 1st week of Sep. 2019 and closing date of submission of application form are in the 2nd week of Oct. 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates please fill the application form before the last date because if any candidate will fill the application form after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted. Check REAP 2019 Application Form.
On the basis of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc., you can get the admission in Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Sciences. If you will clear this test then you will eligible to get the admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Bhubaneshwar, IIT Delhi, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Indore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee etc. Candidates, please fill the application as per eligibility criteria. Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below.
Details of IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
- Name of the conducting authority: – IITs & IISc.
- Name of the Examination: – JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.).
- Examination Date: – 2nd week of Feb. 2019.
- Official Website: – http://js2.iitd.ac.in.
IIT JAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have cleared bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- General / OBC Category candidates should have minimum 55% marks & Reserved Category (SC / ST / PWD) candidates should have minimum 50% marks. Check IIT JAM Syllabus.
- Nationality: Indian, as well as Foreign candidates, can also apply.
Note: Final Year Appearing candidates can also apply for this test. Also, check IIT JAM Application Form Correction 2019.
IIT JAM 2019 Dates (Official)
Here are the official dates of IIT JAM 2019:
|1.||Starting Date of submission of online application form||5th Sept. 2019.|
|2.||Last Date for submission of online application form||17th Oct. 2019.|
|3.||Last Date for submission of application fee.||17th Oct. 2019.|
|4.||Admit Card Released||9th Jan. 2019.|
|5.||Examination Date||11th Feb. 2019.|
|6.||Result declaration||20th March 2019.|
|7.||Submission of admission form||3rd to 17th April 2019.|
|8.||First admission list released||22nd May 2019.|
|9.||Second admission list released||12th June 2019.|
|10.||Final list released||29th June 2019.|
Closure of Admission through JAM 2019 will be on 5th July 2019.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Fee
|1.||Female Candidates||One Test Paper||Rs.750/-|
|2.||SC / ST / PWD||One Test Paper||Rs.750/-|
|3.||General & OBC||One Test Paper||Rs.1500/-|
|4.||Female Candidates||Two Test Paper||Rs.1050/-|
|5.||SC / ST / PWD||Two Test Paper||Rs.1050/-|
|6.||General & OBC||Two Test Paper||Rs.2100/-|
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete syllabus and exam pattern click here IIT JAM Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The medium of Exam: Exam will be held in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of Exam will be 3 hours.
- Number Of Questions: 60 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam. Check Best Books for IIT JAM.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
No. of questions will be mentioned in the exam as follows
|Sr. No.||Section||Type of Question||No. of Question|
|1.||Section – A||Multiple Choice Question||30|
|2.||Section – B||Multiple Select Question||10|
|3.||Section – C||Numerical Answer Type||20|
Subjects: Biotechnology (BT), Biological Sciences (BL), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics.
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available only for those aspirants who have successfully submitted the IIT JAM application form 2019 they can download the roll number. Bringing the roll number in the examination hall is compulsory. Without admit card, not even a single candidate will get the entry in the examination hall so please bring the admit card. Candidates should also check the IIT JAM Preparation tips 2019.
IIT JAM 2019 Result
The result will be uploaded on the official website in last week of March 2019. The result (Scorecard) may show all the details about the marks which are scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.
IIT JAM 2019 Counselling
IIT JAM 2019 Counselling schedule will be organised after the result. The candidates who appeared in the IIT JAM 2019 entrance test will be allowed to join the counselling process. Aspirants should appear in the institute to verify the document.
How To Apply IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: http://js2.iitd.ac.in.
- Then please make the registration by fill the Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile no. and Password, if you are a new user.
- Then submit it.
- Now, you have your Login ID & Password.
- Then please login.
- Then fill the details as asked.
- Then upload your all the necessary documents like Signature, Photos etc.
- Then make the payment.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future use.