IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Admission Notification: IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University is located in Maidan Garhi, Delhi, India. is a distance learning university named after former Indian Prime Minister, Mrs. Indira Gandhi. It is a Public, Central University with over 40 lakh students enrolled in it. The university was established by an act passed by the Indian parliament, the act was given the name Indira Gandhi National Open University. About 2 crore rupee budget was sanctioned for the establishment of the university. The details of IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Admission Notification is given below in the article.
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Admission Notification
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Admission Notification will be declared soon. Candidates seeking admission to this Teacher’s Training Course will be able to check the notification on the official website of the University. The official notification will contain the examination dates, syllabus, exam pattern, application fee etc. Here are the details of IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019.
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Application Form
The application form for IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 will be accepted in online mode. IGNOU will arrange the online application form format for aspirants seeking admission to this course. Candidates need to provide the personal and academic details into the application form. Fill the details into the application form accurate for successful submission of application form.
Details to be filled in the Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form:
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Educational Qualifications etc.
Candidates also have to upload the scanned copy of the important documents and signature & latest passport size photograph with the application form.
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Minimum Age Limit: There is no provision of minimum age limit.
Maximum Age Limit: There is no Provision of maximum age limit
The educational qualifications for IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 are as given below:
- A candidate seeking admission in IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed should be passed 10+2 standard or equivalent from a recognized education board.
- The minimum passing marks form IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed. is decided 50% by the admission authority.
- Candidates also must have minimum 2-years experience of teaching for admission in IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed. program.
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Important Dates
Important Dates or IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed 2019-2019 are given below in the article:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Online Application Form Commencement of IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed. 2019-2019||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|2.||Deadline for Online Application Form IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019, Submission||TBA|
|3.||Admit Card For IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed will be released||TBA|
|4.||IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Date of Examination||TBA|
|5.||Declaration of Result of IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Entrance Examination||TBA|
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed is given below:
- Children Study (The aim of this course is to develop understanding about child i.e., child rights, child problem, child difficulties, a child’s process of development and learning.
- Value Added Courses (VAC) for the Holistic Development.
- Pedagogic Study (Teaching Practices & School Internship
- Educational & Contemporary Study
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released two weeks ahead of the examination date. Candidates can download the admit card from the IGNOU, official website. Candidates can access the admit card by simply inputting name and date of birth or application from registration number. Candidate can know the following details with the help of admit card.
- Examination Venue
- Roll Number for Entrance Examination
- Time Duration for Entrance Examination
- Timing of the Entrance Examination
- Instructions for Examinees
IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Result
The result of IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019 will also be published online on the official website of the IGNOU. Those who clear the entrance exam will be called further for counseling. The result of a candidate marked with his/her marks obtained and whether he/she has cleared for the next stage of the admission.
IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed 2019-2019 Counseling
Those who will clear the entrance examination will be called for the further process of admission i.e. Counseling. The counseling is done to allotment the study center to the candidates. At the time of the counseling candidates are required to bring the following documents in original for verification of the documents:
- SSC passing certificate (mark sheet)
- HSSC passing certificate (mark sheet)
- Category certificate
- Domicile (residential certificate)
How to Apply for IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed 2019-2019
Follow the steps given below to apply for IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed 2019-2019:
- For filling the online application form, open the official website of IGNOU, i.e., www.ignou.ac.in.
- On the Home Page of the IGNOU website candidate will find the Registration option. Click on that and register yourself.
- Provide your name, date of birth valid e-mail- Id and mobile number for registration.
- Now, with the help of user-ID login for filling the application form.
- Choose the course you want to apply for, and fill the required details as told above in the Application Form section of the article.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for further use.