IGNOU Entrance Exam & IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019. More details at www.official website.
The University offers all the professional courses in various streams and provides Eligibility Criteria for various Courses of IGNOU by which can apply for admission in various courses offered by the University. The IGNOU was established in the year 1985. The university has its official centres in all main cities all over India. Candidates can also apply to these authorized centres for admission. Online study classes are also provided by the university.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the top Universities in India which offers high-quality education through the Open and Distance Learning. The Open University offers all the innovative, professional and need-based courses including degrees and diplomas at different levels. The Cost efficient courses are offered by IGNOU through open and distance learning in the whole country.
Eligibility Criteria for various Courses
For I.G.N.O.U M.B.A, D.I.M, P.G.D.I.M, P.G.D.M.M & P.G.D.F.M.P, P.G.D.H.R.M, PGDFM, P.G.D.O.M
- Graduation in any educational discipline with 50 percentage marks (minimum). Relaxation of 5 percent marks i.e. 45 percent marks for SC/ST categories.
- The student must have 3 years experience in managerial/supervisory/professional.
- Professional degree Cost & Work Accountancy (ICWAI)/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Engg/ Law are also eligible to apply with minimum 50 percent marks.
- No age criteria are mentioned for this exam.
For B.Ed Programme
- Bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks or Master‘s Degree in Sc./Social Sc./Commerce or Humanity. Candidates who have passed Bachelors’ in Engg. or Technology with specialization in Sc. & Maths or equivalent educational qualification with 55 percent marks.
- The candidate must have training diploma in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates must have passed National Council of Teaching Education recognized teacher education program in face to face mode.
- As per the criteria set by Central Government, reservation & relaxation of 5 percent will be given to the Schedule Caste/ST/OBC /PWD applicants.
- Migrants of Kashmir and candidate (War-widow) will get a reservation as per University rule.
Eligibility Post Basic Bachelor of Science Nursing Programme (OPEN NET)
- Registered Nurse and Registered Midwives (RNRM) who have completed 12th class along with Diploma in Gnrl. Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) & having minimum 2-years experience can also apply for this course.
- Male nurses should have a certificate in nursing course INC (minimum duration of 6 to 9 months) prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Eligible/ Registered Nurse and Eligible/ Registered Midwives (RNRM) with 10th/matric & Diploma in Gnrl. Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and having 5-years experience are eligible to apply.
- Male Nurses should have a certificate in nursing courses of 6-9 months of duration given by the Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility for BCA & MCA
Passed XIIth class or its equivalent from a recognized educational board.
M.C.A program: Relevant passed graduation degree with Maths as the main subject and including in XIIth class.
M.A (Economics): Relevant passed graduation degree or its equivalent passed from a recognized University.
For any further query, candidates are advised to contact university officials through website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
For Foreign Candidates
- The International division of the University will proceed the admission of foreign candidates on clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of HR Development.
- Foreign candidates residing in India should have a valid VISA for course duration.