IGNOU B.ED 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), is known amongst the most prestigious open universities over the horizon. This university offers the courses in all the known fields of the education system through Open schooling & distance education method. courses provided by the university are available at very low cost, this helps the students of middle & lower class to continue their studies in higher degrees. The working personals are very friendly in IGNOU programs. Check, IGNOU B.Ed Previous Year Question Papers.
The University almost offered all the professional courses. Candidates from all over India can apply for admission in various courses offered by the University. The University was established in 1985. It has its authorized centres all over India in main cities. Candidates can also apply to these centres directly. You can also go for online study classes.
IGNOU B.ED Application Form 2019
The most populated Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts the B.Ed entrance examination to select the candidates for admission into the course of Bachelor degree of education. This examination is conducted for admission of candidates from all over India. Candidates, who want to do higher studies in the field of education can apply for the exam which takes them to the most prestigious university in India which offers the courses in Education Field. candidates can apply for this exam in July 2019.
The application fee will be 1000 rupees at the official counter and 1050 rupees by post.
IGNOU B.ED Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Citizenship: Candidate must possess the citizenship status as prescribed the Home ministry of India.
- Educational Qualification: candidate must have attained the status of graduate or Postgraduate.
- Reservation Criteria: reservation will be given to the special category candidates.
- Age: Candidates must be 20 years at least.
IGNOU B.ED Important Dates 2019
|Sr. No||Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Filling of forms||July 2019|
|2||Online submission of fees||July 2019|
|3||Generation of offline fee receipt||July 2019|
|4||Last date for offline submission of fees||July 2019|
|5||Admit Card||August 2019|
|6||Exam||20 August 2019|
|7||IGNOU B.Ed Result||Will be updated soon|
Note: In case of any contradiction to the information available, visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.ED Exam pattern 2019
- Mode of conduct: There is no information available about the exam mode, But candidates should prepare accordingly to the previous year mode.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in paper
- Total marks: The total marks of the exam are hundred.
- Sections of paper: The question paper is divided into 5 sections
- The number of papers: examination is to be conducted in 2 rounds.
IGNOU B.ED Admit Card 2019
Admit cards will be on the platform of the website. Candidates can download them after the official announcement by the authority regarding the cards. Candidates have to carry an identity proof along with the admit card to prove their true identity to the officials present on duty.
IGNOU B.ED Result 2019
The university publishes the results & merit list via the examination branch. there are separate merit lists for general & special categories. As we all know the admission are commenced on the basis of the results & the counselling sessions. IGNOU consequently commences the counselling sessions if there is any prescription advised by the exam branch.
IGNOU B.ED How to Apply 2019
Follow the steps given below for ease in application for IGNOU B.Ed 2019
- open the admissions portal.
- select B.Ed admissions 2019.
- Download the Application form.
- fill all the accurate details & upload necessary documents.
- Pay the fees in online mode or generate the challan for payment.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- The challan generated will be submitted to the bank office as prescribed by the university.
- secure the copy of challan & application form.