IBSAT 2019 Admission:
IBSAT or ICFAI Bussiness School Aptitude Test. It is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Studies, Hyderabad. It will be conducted in the month of December 2019. Those who qualify IBSAT will get admission in MBA/ PGPM programs. Candidates can check the details such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply etc in the article below.
IBSAT 2019 Admission Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form on the official website of the conducting body. Before applying for the admission kindly check the eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. The candidates should also check the criteria for the eligibility for the exam. The candidates will also get the description of the eligibility for the IBSAT 2019 exam. So we advise the candidates to check those details also. Check MAT 2019.
IBSAT 2019 Application Fee
The application will also be paid in online mode. The fee will be 1800 Rs. In the offline mode of Application, an amount of 1800 has to pay at the examination centre.
All IBS Institutes Fee
For Hyderabad Campus: 6.25 Lakh per annum.
For Dehradun and Jaipur Campus- 2.55 Lakh per annum.
For Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, and Gurgaon Campus: The fee will be 3.63 Lakh per annum.
IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the details of IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria below in the article:
- Candidates are required to be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized institution/ university. Check TNEA 2019 Admission.
- Candidates should have complete the fifteen years of education i.e. after 12th class candidates should have passed at least three years of bachelor’s degree.
- For IBSAT 2019 candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates medium of qualifying examination should be in English.
- Candidates who didn’t have passed graduation in English Medium have to submit the score of TOEFL/ IELTS/ NLET before the due date.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Conducting body: ICFAI
Examination: IBSAT 2019
Session: 2019- 2019
Head Office Postal Address: BS Admission Office 65, Nagarjuna Hills Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana, 50082.
IBSAT 2019 Examination Schedule (Tentative)
|1||Application Forms Availability||1st July 2019|
|2||Deadline for Application Form||Dec 2019|
|3||Online slot booking and availability of Admit Card (after slot booking)||July to December 2019|
|4||Date of Examination||December 2019|
|5||Selection Briefing Process||January 2019|
|6||Selection Process will begin||February 2019|
The dates given in this table is as per the official schedule. Thus the candidates can depend on this schedule for the exam of IBSAT 2019 exam.
IBSAT 2019 Examination Pattern
- IBSAT Syllabus: The question paper will comprise the question based on the following subjects:
- Quantitative Ability, (30 Questions of 30 Marks)
- Comprehension Ability (30 Questions of 30 Marks)
- English Usage (30 Questions of 30 Marks)
- Data Interpretation (30 Questions of 30 Marks).
- Reading Comprehension (30 Questions of 30 Marks).
- The Medium of Examination: Exam will be in the English Language.
- Examination Mode: IBSAT 2019 will be conducted in Online Mode.
- The Pattern of Exam: All the question will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration of Exam: The time duration of IBSAT will be two hours.
- Total Marks: For every correct answer candidates will be given 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of Negative Marking.
IBSAT 2019 Admit Card
IBSAT admit card most probably will be available in November 2019. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Candidates should also keep a valid photo id proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam. The candidates will get the admit card at the time of slot booking for the exam. That’s why the candidates should go to the website to opt for the slots for the exam to get the admit card.
IBSAT 2019 Examination
The examination will be held in the last week of December 2019. The exam will be of 2 hours duration. All the candidate have to complete the paper in the specified time. Candidates admit card will be checked before the examination starts. Candidates should carry admit card along with a photo id proof.
IBSAT 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. Candidates who qualify in the merit list will be invited for the Interview round. The selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview round performance.
IBSAT 2019 How to apply
- First of also, visit the official portal which is: www.ibsindia.org.in.
- On the homepage of the website the link to application form.
- Candidates have to click on the Apply Online option.
- After, that candidates have to fill all the personal and academic details on the application form.
- Candidates after it has to click on the Submit option.
- Take a print of this application form for future reference.
IBSAT 2019 Preparation Tips
- The candidate has to collect all the syllabus from all sources.
- The candidate has to make a timetable and have to follow it.
- The candidate has to make a go through the syllabus from different books and revision papers.
- The candidate has to follow the ” Practice makes a Man Perfect”.