HTET 2019 Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Syllabus, Application fee, result and other information. For more info visit us at www.official website
HTET is organized by the Haryana Board of School Education for the recruitment teachers in the various government schools of the Haryana state. Qualifying HTET is mandatory for applying for the teaching job in the government school of Haryana.
Candidates can apply for the HTET 2019 by logging in the official website of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET). It is a state level examination conducted under the surveillance of state government of Haryana.
HTET 2019 Application form
Haryana board of school education Bhiwani will release the notification regarding HTET 2019. According to authority, the application form will be available by June 2019. The notification may be released in April/May 2019. The application form will be in online and offline mode.
The application fee will be as follows:
For computer-based examination
|Category||Application Fee (In Rupee)|
For offline examination
|Category||Application Fee (In Rupee)|
HTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate’s minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 38 years.
Educational qualifications are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Standard or Class||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Primary Teacher||Candidate must have passed the D.Ed Exam [Junior Basic Training (JBT) exam].|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline along with B.Ed in the concerned discipline from any recognized university.|
|3||Post Graduate Teacher||Candidate must have passed post graduation in any discipline along with the B.Ed in the concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute.|
HTET 2019 Important Dates
Here are the Important Dates of the HTET 2019:
|Sr. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Registration will Begin in||June 2019|
|2||Last date for Registration||June 2019|
|3||Issuance of Admit card||August 2019|
|4||Date of the Examination||August 2019|
|5||Result Declared||Will be updated soon|
|6||Issuance of Certificate & Statement||Will be updated soon|
HTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted in both offline mode & online mode
- Levels of examination: Examination will be conducted on 3 levels
- Duration: Total duration of both exams is 5 hours i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes for each exam
- Type of questions: Multiple choice types
- No. of questions: 150 question in both examination
- The language of question paper: Question papers will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi &English
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
Information for differently able candidates
- The differently able candidates, including blind Candidates, who are unable to write with their own hands, may be given the compensatory time of 50 minutes, who are making use of scribe/amanuensis.
- The facility of scribe/amanuensis may be allowed to candidates who have the disability of 40% in visually impaired category or more or unable to write with their own hands
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis
- The candidate who wants to opt of his own scribe/amanuensis are advised to request the centre superintendent for amanuensis one day before the examination
HTET Admit Card 2019
Admit cards of HTET 2019 will be available on the official website of central board of secondary education authority. Candidates will be eligible to download the admit cards in August 2019.
Steps to download the admit card
- Go to the official portal of authority
- Use the login credentials provided to open the account
- Provide registration number & other information
- Submit to get admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card
HTET Result 2019
The Result of candidates contains marks and rank obtained by him/her. Candidates can check marks obtained by them on the official website i.e. www.htet.nic.in. Candidates who qualify HTET will be eligible for applying for the teaching posts for the school teacher.
How to Apply for HTET 2019
Application for HTET is in online mode.
Below are given the steps to apply online:
- Candidates first of all have to make a User-ID on the official website, www.htet.nic.in.
- After making User –ID candidates can Log-In for filling the online application form.
- The application form will be opened after clicking on the Application Link.
- Provide all the required information in the online application form.
- After filling the application form candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking or Credit Card/Admit Card.
- After the payment of the fee, candidates can submit the application form.
- Get a hard copy of the submitted form for further use.