GCET 2019 Application form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility
GCET 2019: Goa Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level exam. This is managed by Directorate of Technical Education Goa. This exam is taken to offer to the candidates to take admission in engineering and architecture courses. GCET 2019 exam will be held in May 2019. The candidates can apply online to participate in GCET 2019 Examination. We are providing some details which relate to GCET 2019 Examination. Also, check SBI Clerk Recruitment details.
GCET 2019 Application Form
GCET 2019 application forms will be available on the official portal of the authority. The candidate has to download the application form and fill it with the pen. Means the handwritten Applications are accepted. The candidate has to attach the DD to the application form. Passport size photo will also be paste carefully. Application forms will also be available at the organised centres. Candidates could also check the details of JEE Main for Admission to Engineering courses by clicking here.
GCET 2019 Application Fee
- The Demand Draft of 1800 rupees in favour of Director of Technical Education At Panaji. T
- his DD has to be sent along with the application form.
- The DD has to be drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji from any scheduled bank”.
GCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Here we are providing some eligibility criteria below:
Nationality: The Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have the minimum age criteria of 17 years.
- There is no upper limit of age.
- For Medical side course, the candidate has the 12th standard pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For engineering side, the candidate has the 12th standard pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- For general category 50% and 45% for medical and engineering respectively.
- For SC/ST/OBC category 40% marks will be required. Also, check JEE Advanced for Admission to IIT and other Top Engineering Colleges.
GCET 2019 Examination Schedule (Official)
|Sr. No.||Activity||Dates (Official)|
|1||Application Form Release||Last week of Mar 2019|
|2||Application Form and Collecting Admit Card deadline||First week of Apr 2019|
|3||Application Form and Collecting Admit Card (with late fee) deadline||Last week of Apr 2019|
|4||Exam Date (Physics and Chemistry)||8th May 2019|
|5||Exam Date (Mathematics)||9th May 2019|
|6||Date of Result Announcement||First week of June 2019|
|7||Commencement of Counselling||June 2019|
GCET 2019 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Examination Pattern||Related info|
|1||Examination Name||GCET 2019|
|2||Mode of exam||Pen & Paper based|
|3||No. of questions||75 Questions|
|5||Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|4||Exam Duration||2 hours|
|5||Marking Scheme||One mark for correct answer|
|6||Negative marking||No negative marking|
|7||Syllabus|| All the syllabus will include PCMB (choice) of 12th class|
GCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Allied Health Sciences (Para Medical) and B.Sc (Nursing) admission will be based on NEET 2019. Check NEET 2019 Application Form.
The exam pattern is as follows:
Exam Pattern For BE and B.Pharma Courses:
- Total Questions: There will be total 75 questions.
- Total Time: Total 2 hours will be provided.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking.
Admission to B.Arch will be done on the basis of NATA 2019. NATA is an entrance exam which is conducted by Council of Architecture. The qualifying exam will be XIIth class. Check NATA 2019 Application Form.
GCET 2019 Admit Card
In April 2019 the admit cards will be unleashed by the authority. The admit is considered as the entry ticket. Every candidate must bring the admit card to the examination hall. It will show your name, roll number, examination centre address and other important data. Candidates have to download the admit card from the website. Check the details of Top Engineering Colleges In India.
GCET 2019 Result
The result will be announced in June 2019. It will be available on the official website of the organisation. The candidate is provided with a scorecard which will show the marks, rank and other important details related to examination and counselling process. So keep the scorecard throughout the admission process. A merit list will be published by the authority.
GCET 2019 Admission and Counselling
The counselling process will be held in Online Mode. The candidates will be selected by Group discussion and Interview round. Candidate will be selected after examination, Counselling and document verification. The XAT 2019 cut- off list will be maintained every year as per candidates’ performance in the test. All the selection procedure will be based on the cut off list. The selected candidates will get the admission in various colleges.
GCET 2019 Document Required
Following documents are required at the time of counselling:
- All the mark sheet of 10th class and 12th class.
- ID proof.
- Character Certificate issued by the school.
- Domicile if required by Goa.
- Passport size photos.
- Reservation certificate who will apply in reservation quota.
GCET 2019 How to Apply
The steps to apply are as follows:
- First, of all, visit the official website of the conducting authority.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it in your own handwriting.
- Attach all the required documents along with the Demanding Draft.
- Submit it to the opted centre.