DU DSE (M.Com) 2019: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Result and Admissions, Examination Pattern & Syllabus. For more info visit us at www.official website.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019
Delhi University (DSE) conducts the entrance examination for the admission to M.Com degree program. Some of the admissions to the same degree are also done on the basis of Cut-Offs. For Cut-offs Bachelor degree marks are considered of a candidate. DU Department of Commerce releases the notification for the admission through entrance exam as well as through Cut-Offs, on the official website of the DU (DSE). The M.Com course offered by DU (DSE) is a two year Degree program. Candidates seeking admission to this course have to apply online. Check IGNOU OPEN MAT 2019.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019: Application Form
Application form the admission to DU DSE (M.Com) program will be available online on the official website www.du.ac.in. The application forms are generally filled in the month of April. There is no offline mode of application.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for DU DSE (M.Com) are as follows:
Age Limit: There is no age limit to pursue DU DSE (M.Com) 2019.
For admission through Entrance exam in M.Com Degree Program educational qualifications required are as follows:
- Candidate should have passed secondary and senior secondary classes from any recognised Education Board.
- Candidates belonging to General Category candidates must have scored at least 50 %, 55%, 50 %, 60% marks in B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Pass), BA (Economy) and (B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E.) respectively.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category candidates must have scored at least 45 %, 49.5 %, 45 %, 54 % marks in B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Pass), BA (Economy) and (B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E.) respectively.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/CW category candidates must have scored at least 45 %, 50 %, 45 %, 55 % marks in B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Pass), BA (Economy) and (B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E.) respectively. Check Ambedkar University MBA Admissions 2019.
Cut-Off Based Admission Process
For admission through cut off based on bachelor degree program in M.Com Degree Program educational qualifications required are as follows:
- There will be only 369 seats are there in M.Com course in DU.
- 50% of the total seats will be allotted under the merit list.
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of merit list in the qualifying exam.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by the university.
Note: University of Delhi M.Com admission authority will decide the minimum percentage of marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category candidates.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 Entrance Exam Schedule
Detailed schedule and dates of DU DSE (M.Com) entrance examination 2019 are given below:
|Sr. No.||Schedule||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||The release of Notification of Entrance Examination||March 2019|
|2.||Starting of Registration||Last week of April 2019|
|3.||Deadline for Registration||Third week of May 2019|
|4.||Entrance Exam||Third week of June 2019|
|5.||Declaration of Result||First week of July|
Note: Admission through Cut-Offs will be done parallel to admission done through Entrance Exam. Admission authority will decide the whole process.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 Syllabus is as follows:
- Economics (Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy).
- Accounting (Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting).
- Business Statistics and Mathematics.
- Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law Income Tax Law
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
DU DSE 2019 Examination Pattern is as follows:
- DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 is a Multiple Choice Question type examination.
- The time duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- The questions will be based on the subjects: Accounting, Business Management and law, Mathematics and Current Affairs and Economics.
- There will be 100 total questions and 25 questions broadly from each of the subjects.
- Total of 400 marks in the question paper.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 Result & Admission
The result of DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 will be declared in the First week of July. Candidates who secure more or equal marks than the cut-off decided will be considered qualified for admission. Candidates will have to report to the admission centre along with the supporting documents. Only after the verification of documents candidates will be given admission. Also, check JBIMS M.Sc Finance Admission.
DU DSE (M.Com) 2019: How to Apply
Candidates have to apply on the official website for the entrance examination. Candidates must follow the following directions while filling the online form:
- Candidates have to create an account on the official DU DSE (M.Com) 2019 website which is www.du.ac.in.
- Candidate should double check the information filled by him/her in the form before submission.
- Authority rejects the Incomplete or incorrect forms.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal as well as educational details asked in the form.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copy of their documents as they are to be attached along with the online application form.
- Candidates should upload only latest passport size photograph.
Note: Candidates should keep the printed copy of their application form for future use.