DU CIE 2019 Application Form, Notification, Dates, Syllabus, Examination Pattern, How to Apply. For more information visit us at www.official website.
DU CIE 2019
Central Institute of Education (CIE) will release the notification on its official website for the admission to the B.Ed courses in the affiliated colleges of the Delhi University. Candidates can check the details of admission process in this article.
DU CIE 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to take DU CIE examination have to apply online on the official website of the DU CIE, www.cie.du.ac.in. Candidates have to fill all the personal and academic details. The application fee can be submitted through online mode. Check Delhi University Admissions 2019.
- The application fee for the General/ BC Candidates is Rs. 500.
- The application fee for SC /ST candidates is Rs. 250.
DU CIE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age: Minimum and Maximum age limit for the DU CIE is 21years and 40 years respectively.
Educational qualifications required for DU CIE are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed Secondary or equivalent and Senior Secondary or equivalent classes from a recognized educational board.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates belong to General category must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belong to Reserved categories must have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
DU CIE 2019 Schedule and Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Application Form||April 2019|
|2||Deadline for submission of Online Application Form||May 2019|
|3||The release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|4||Date of Examination||June 2019|
|5||Declaration of Result||July 2019|
DU CIE B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
- The test will be of two hours.
- 100 MCQs will be there in B.Ed Entrance exam.
- Four marks will be there for one right answer.
- Negative marking of one-fourth pattern will be there.
- Total maximum marks will be 400 marks.
- School Level subjects with 240 marks in weightage.
- GK, Reasoning and Teaching Aptitude will have 80 marks.
- Language part will have 80 marks (40+40 English and Hindi).
DU CIE Admit Card 2019
Admit Cards will be available on the official website of DU CIE in the month of May. Admit Card is the most important document for sitting in the entrance examination. It is like an entry ticket to a restricted place. It bears all the necessary information of the candidate which is required to ensure his/ her candidature for the entrance examination. Admit Card is marked with the timing, date, course, and address of the examination centre of the candidate.
DU CIE Examination 2019
DU CIE will be conducted in the month of June. Candidates are required to reach examination centre about half an hour before. Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with them at the examination centre.
DU CIE Result 2019
The result will be declared in July 2019. The result will be available on the official website. The result will tell the marks obtained by the candidates. Candidates have to produce the printed copy of result at the time of admission.
Display of Merit List
The merit list will be announced by the university as per the result. There will be no guarantee to get admission by finding their name in the merit list. There will be a separate rule made by the University if there is any tie between the candidates.
Men and Women Criteria
The women candidates can choose four institutes depending on the availability of seats. And on the same condition, the candidates can choose only two institutes.
DU CIE 2019 How to Apply
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed below for successful submission of Online Application Form.
- Visit the official website.
- Check the e-prospectus for B.Ed. course.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Follow the instructions.
- The online application form will have to fill the on the website.
- Now select the teaching subject.
- Now select examination centre city.
- Check the details before the paying the application fee.
- After paying the application fees no change in the application form will be allowed.
- Take a print of the application form after completing the process.