DSRRAU PAT 2019 Application form: Apply Online DSRRAU PAT 2019 Application Form, Notification, Important Date
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Application Form
This is a polytechnic entrance exam which is organised by DSRRAU which will be held in August 2019. This is a university level exam. This exam is organised to offer admission in university level programs such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BYNS. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form as the application forms will release in June 2019. DSRRAU PAT is organised by Dr. SR Rajasthan University. Your admission will depend on your performance in JET (Joint Entrance Test).
DSSRAU stands for DR. Servepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan University, which is the first Ayurved University of Rajasthan established in 2003.
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria to apply the DSRRAU PAT 2019 is already cleared by the university. This is a national level test to enter in medical line. The eligible candidates should clear the give criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should pass in 12th class from Rajasthan Board of education or from an equivalent recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidate should score minimum 50% marks in 12th class.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age on or before October 2019 but not cross the age of 21 years.
- The candidates who are interested in to take admission in Unani colleges should have Urdu as a regular subject in 10th and 12th class.
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
DSRRAU PAT 2019 exam will of 200 marks and contains 200 questions. All the science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany. A table is given to understand the examination pattern. All the questions should be objective type i.e each one question has four option as the answer of which one option is correct.
Negative marking is there. 1/2 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Total 200 200|
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Application fees
- If candidates belonging to General Catagory or OBC, they have to pay Rs 1500 (Rupee fifteen Hundred Only).
- If candidates belonging to SC/ST an amount of Rs750 have to be paid by the candidates.
Payment fee should be paid through Challan in DSRRAU official website. A UTR number is issued by the bank. If this UTR number is unavailable on the challan then it will be rejected.
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Examination Centre
The most expected exam centres are given below:
- New Delhi
DSRRAU PAT 2019 Important Dates
The important dates such as Online application, last date for apply online and Examination date given below:
- Application issue date online: 4th week of April 2019.
- Last date of to receive online application: Last week of May 2019
- The entrance exam will be on 1st week of June 2019.
- All the reservation seats distribution process follows the law.
- Physically challenged candidates should have the certificate of the disability. One leg or both legs challenged candidates would be considered in this criteria.
- All the SC/ST students or candidates should show the attested cast certificate.
Selection Process in DSRRAU PAT 2019
The candidates will be selected on the performance in the written exam. All selection procedure depends on merit list and the reservation of categories as per law. The passed candidates then can go for the counselling process. Candidates are free to choose their favourite college and courses offered by the university.
For more details please visit www.official website
How to Apply For DSRRAU PAT 2019
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of DSRRAU i.e DSRRAU 2019.
- Then download the application form and fill the details as per requirement.
- Candidates should fill the details as per best of candidates knowledge like name, address, educational qualifications.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
Document Required For DSRRAU 2019
- Passing mark sheet of 12th class from a recognised board of education.
- Character certificate will be submitted by the candidates.
- Caste certificate ia the important document for reservation.
- Domicile(state) will be required by the university for admission process.
- ID proof ( DL,Passport, Voter ID etc.)
- Passport size photos.
- Scorecard of DSRRAU PAT 2019 entrance exam.
All the information regards to DSRRAU 2019 will available on its official website: http://www.raujodhpur.org/. admit card will be available on its official website at least 20 days before the exam date. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card in the examination hall and show it as per required.
The result will be declared by the University after the exam. The scorecard will show the marks obtained, rank, %ge and other details. It is an advice to all candidates to keep that scorecard for counselling process and other formalities.
All the counselling process is an online process. The candidates may go for the counselling after result declaration. Candidates can choose the professional medical courses as per their choice.