Delhi ITI Admission 2019
Delhi ITI is a large group of 19 government institutes in the Delhi region. The admission process will be done in online mode. The authority will release the application form in the month of June 2019. Candidates have to apply on the official website for the admission. Candidates can check the details of Delhi ITI Admission 2019.
Delhi ITI 2019 Application Form
All the candidates have to report to the Delhi ITI After applying online with the required documents and the admission fee. If there is any mistake in the application form by the candidate some difficulty may arise in the way of admission. So fill the Delhi ITI 2019 application form at best of your knowledge and send all the related documents with the application form.
Delhi ITI 2019 Application Fee:
This application fee will be of Rs 200 which is paid through online using official portal.
Delhi ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification– Candidate should pass 8th/10th as per course applied for.
- Age– There is no upper limit but the candidate should possess 15 years of age.
Delhi ITI 2019 Schedule
|Sr. no.||Event||Respective Date (Tentative)|
|1||The release of application form||May 2019|
|2||Deadline for the submission of application form||June 2019|
|3||The release of Merit List||1st Week of July 2019|
|4||The release of final merit list||3rd Week of July 2019|
|5||Documents verification and counselling||1st Week of August 2019|
|6||Last Date of Counselling||3rd Week of August 2019|
Delhi ITI 2019 Reservation
- Female Candidate (all Co-educational ITI’s).
- Scheduled Caste (SC).
- Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- Other Backward Classe (OBC).
- Physically disabled persons under the Act, 1995.
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widow/ward of Military / Para-Military personnel.
Note: All the reservation schemes and criteria will strictly follow the Laws and Acts proposed by the government of India.
Delhi ITI 2019 Admission
After counselling process, All the admission will be held in the month of August 2019. Candidates have to get their original documents verified after getting placed in the merit list. To confirm the admission candidates have to pay the admission fee. The regular classed will be started in the las week of August.
Delhi ITI 2019 Merit List
The authority will release a merit list after the registration process overs. The authority will release a merit list on the official website of the authority. Only those candidates will be eligible for participating in the counselling process who have been included in the merit list.
Delhi ITI 2019 Counselling
The counselling will be organized for the candidates who have been included in the merit list. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of admission. Only after the verification of the candidate’s verification the admission will be given admission.
Delhi ITI 2019 Document required
- VIIIth/ Xth class passing certificates or mark sheet.
- Cast certificate and another certificate for reservation criteria.
- State Domicile Certificate.
- Date of birth Proof.
- ID proof (Like Aadhaar Card).
- Bank account details.
Delhi ITI 2019 How to Apply
Candidates who interested in Delhi ITI 2019 admissions can apply for the online process.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Delhi ITI.
- Step 2: click the button ”apply online”.
- Step 3: Get the application form after downloading and fill the details in the given column.
- Step 4: Fill all the information details.
- Step 5: Upload your passport size photo to an appropriate size.
- Step 6: And submit the ”Delhi ITI 2019 application form” carefully.
- Step 7: Pay all the application fee of 200 rupees with the application form.