DASA UG 2019: Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, notification, Apply Online. How to apply. For more info visit us at www.official website.
DASA UG 2019
Direct Admission of Students Abroad or DASA is a scheme of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Under this scheme candidate who lives outside India and has the status of PIOs, OCI, NRIs and Foreign Nationals can take admission in premier institutes of India. Candidates can pursue various courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture and Technology. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
Some of the vital information regarding admission under DASA scheme is given below:
DASA UG 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply online for admission under DASA 2019. There is no offline mode of admission arranged for DASA 2019.
- The online application would be available on the official portal of DASA www.dasanit.org.
- Candidates need to submit the Passport and Birth Certificate along with the application form in the scanned JPEG format. Check JEE Advance 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates also have to submit the educational qualifications scanned documents.
- SAT subject score to be sent to VNIT Nagpur through College Board, USA.
DASA UG Application Fee
- There is an application fee of US$ 300for the application form which can be paid through the Internet Banking as well as through the Debit and Credit Cards.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Check Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program.
- But candidates have to pay an amount of 4300 US Dollars with application fee (300 $ as application Fee and 4000 $ as first-semester tuition fee).
DASA UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1993.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination from any of recognized education system which is recognized by the Association of Indian University.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Mathematics and Physics as their core subjects and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology) in his/her Senior-Secondary class.
- %ge: Candidate should have scored at least 65 % aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA out of 10.
- Qualifying Test: Candidate should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT in Mathematics-Level 2, Physics and Chemistry subjects
- Students who are appearing in the examination can also apply for admission through DASA scheme. Check Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship.
- Residential Requirments: All the Foreign Nationals studying in any country including India and Indian Nationals studying abroad can apply.
- For Indian Nationals studying abroad should have a minimum five years of education qualification in a foreign country to seek admission under DASA scheme.
Note: There is a 5 % reservation of seats for the applicants belonging to Gulf countries.
DASA UG 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Schedule||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Submission of Application Form online||From April 2019|
|2.||Deadline for receiving SAT test score receipt||June 2019|
|3.||Allotment of seats (1st Round)||Third week of June 2019|
|4.||Allotment of seats (2nd Round)||Third week of June 2019 after the confirmation by candidates for 1st round of seat allotment|
|5.||Allotment of seats (3rd Round)||4th week of June 2019 after the confirmation by candidate for 2nd round of seat allotment|
|6.||Candidate’s confirmation of seats after 3rd round of seat allotment||Up to the first week of July 2019|
|7.||Registration of new applicants||First week of July 2019|
|8.||Fourth round of seat allotment||Up to the second week of July 2019|
|9.||Candidate’s confirmation of seats after 4th round of seat allotment||Up to the third week of July 2019|
|10.||Announcement of vacant seats spot round||Fourth week of July 2019|
|11.||Registration of candidates for spot round||Up to 31st July 2019|
|12.||Seat allotment for Spot Round||First week of August 2019|
DASA UG 2019 Registration
- Candidates first have to create an account on official portal of DASA.
- Candidates need to provide a valid email id while creating an account. DASA will send the confirmation email on the email ID provided by the candidate.
- The candidate has to confirm the email sent to him/her E-mail ID.
- After confirming the email, the candidate would be registered on the DASA portal for applying on the online application form of DASA 2019.
Note: We advise candidates to use the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Internet Browsers while using DASA portal.
DASA UG 2019 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for seat allotment will be strictly based on their valid SAT subject test score and the choices they made in the application form.
- DASA admission panel will draw a Merit list on the basis of valid SAT subject test score.
- Candidates who have the valid SAT score matching the Merit List will be allotted the seat.
- In the case of a tie between the two candidates, the preference will be given to the candidate score better in Mathematics Level 2 followed by Physics.
- If the tie doesn’t end by above consideration than their Date of Birth would be compared and the older applicant would be allotted seat.
- Allotment of Institution and course will be done as per the preferences filled by the candidate in his/her application form.