CSSET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Result, Apply Online. How to apply. For more information find us on www.official website.
Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test commonly known as CSSET is a test conducted for the admission to the three Deemed Sanskrit Universities across India. Candidates who pass this test get admission to in the two years B.Ed. course. Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati will organise CSEET 2019. Here are the details of CSSET 2019:
CSSET 2019 Application Form
Applicants who are willing to pursue the B.Ed. course through CSSET may apply online as well as offline. Applicants may apply online for CSSET on the official website www.slbsrsv.ac.in. Those who want to apply offline may download the application form and from the same website. There is also application fee which is decided by the by the concerned authority.
CSSET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee will be 1200 INR. The fee must be submitted in online mode.
CSSET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for CSEET 2019 are as follows:
Candidate should have completed 20 years of age at the time of examination.
- Candidate should have passed Secondary and Senior Secondary classes with minimum passing marks.
- Candidate should have studied Sanskrit as one of the necessary subjects in both Secondary and Senior Secondary class.
- Candidate should have opted Sanskrit as one of the necessary subjects in B.A. and/or M.A. (Sanskrit).
- Candidate must have scored 50 % marks in B.A.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Differently Able categories will be given a relaxation of 5 % marks in minimum qualifying marks in B.A.
Check CSAET 2019.
CSSET 2019 Schedule of Examination (Official)
|Sr. No.||Schedule||Date (Official)|
|a.||Online Application Form||15th/01/2019|
|b.||Deadline (with late fee also)||10/03/2019|
|c.||Admit Card||April 25th, 2019|
|d.||Examination Date||May 20th, 2019|
|e.||Deceleration of Result||June 18th, 2019|
IInd and IIIrd Counselling
Counselling for Vidyarthi
|28th June to 6th July 2019|
July 9th, 2019 onwards
August Ist or IInd Week, 2019
CSSET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for CSEET is as follows:
- Proficiency test of Sanskrit Language
- Sanskrit linguistics
- Teaching Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Comprehension and
- Written Expression
CSSET 2019 Examination Pattern
The CSEET exam is divided into two parts:
- Part A, and
- Part B
The total time duration of exams is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The duration of Part A is 2 hours. Part A is of 160 marks. There are four sections in Part A with equal weightage of 40 marks each. There are Multiple Choice Questions in Part A.
Candidates have to complete Part-B within remaining 30 minutes. Part B is of 40 marks. There are three sections in Part B. Part B is Subjective in nature.
CSSET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for CSSET will be uploaded on the official website in the third week of April 2019. All the candidates have to bring the admit card in the examination hall and have to show it if asked. The admit card will show Name, Roll Number, Examination Centre and other important details related to exam. Check All details on www.rsvpcet.in.
CSSET 2019 Examination
As per schedule, the examination will be held in the 2nd week of May 2019. The candidate has to present in the examination hall in time, at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the exam. All the candidates have to be prepared according to the syllabus for CSSET 2019.
CSSET 2019 Result
The result will be declared probably in the 2nd week of June 2019. A scorecard will be provided to each and every candidate on which all the details regarding rank scored, marks and other details as per the authority notify.
CSSET 2019 How to Apply
Candidates seeking CSEET have to apply either online or offline. Candidates who want to apply offline may download the form from the official website and forms will also be available in the offline centres.
Things to be remembered while applying for CSSET 2019:
For Online Mode:
- Candidates have to create an account on the official CSEET 2019 website if applying online.
- Candidate should double check the information filled by him/her in the form before submission.
- Authority rejects the Incomplete or incorrect forms.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal as well as educational details asked in the form.
For Offline Mode
- Candidates should use only blue/black ball point pen while filling the offline form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal as well as educational details in the form.
- Candidates should fill the form neat and clean. There should not be any cutting.
- Candidates have to attach photocopies of all the documents regarding educational details with offline form before posting the form.
Note: There is a fee for both the modes of application. For online application, there might be a fee of rupee 500 which can be paid online. For offline mode, candidates have to send the Demanding Draft of rupee 750 in the name of concerned authority along with the application form.