CMDPGEE 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for CMDPGEE 2019 from the official website at – www.aceeindia.org.
Association of Combined Entrance Examination is responsible to conduct Combined Medical & Dental Post Graduate Entrance Examination. This examination is conducted for providing admission in various postgraduate medical and dental courses like MD / MS / MDS and MD (Ayurveda). Candidates who want to go to Uttarakhand state for completing their medical and dental degree into various postgraduate courses, have to apply online for CMDPGEE 2019. Candidates can apply online from official website. They have to need to visit official website with respect to apply online for the same. Candidates have to participate in CMDPGEE 2019 and have to crack merit list of this examination for getting admission. Candidates should apply before the last date and should pay the application fee in given time. Candidates need to know about all details regarding CMDPGEE 2019 to apply for the same. We have provided all information details in this article. Candidates should read this article completely for more than more details. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for more new updates regarding entrance examination of the 2019 year.
CMDPGEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for CMDPGEE 2o18 from the month of Feb 2019.
- The application will be available on official website.
- Candidates need to be careful about application form filling time.
- Only those application forms will be accepted by officials which will be correctly completed in all respects.
- Candidates have to register online before application making.
- Candidates need to provide all required and asked information.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with exact information data.
- Candidates should retain a hard copy of submitted application form.
CMDPGEE 2019 Exam Dates
- The online application will be available in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates need to apply before last date i.e, month of March 2019.
- Candidates should download admit card before some days of examination.
- It is expected that admit card always available before 1 or 2 weeks of examination.
- Admit card will be available in month of March 2019.
- The examination will be scheduled in the month of March 2019.
- It is expected that result will be declared in the month of April 2019 on official website.
CMDPGEE 2019 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
Academic Requirements: Candidates should have passed their bachelor Medical / Dental Degree from MCI / DCI recognized board.
- For General Category Candidates: 50% aggregate marks
- For SC / ST / Reserved Category Candidates: 40% aggregate marks
One year Rotating Internship: Candidates must have completed a rotating internship of minimum 12 months as on 31st March 2019.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 3000/- for CMDPGEE 2019
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date for online registration and application||26/03/2019|
|2||Last date for online submission||31st March 2019.|
|3||The release date for the list of candidates||1/4/2019.|
|4||Original documents verification||3/4/2019 to 6/4/2019.|
|5||State final merit list||9/4/2019.|
CMDPGEE 2019 Exam Pattern
For MD / MS Programs:
- No. of Questions: 200 Questions.
- Type of Questions: Multichoice questions.
- Examination Duration: 3 hours.
- Syllabus: MBBS level.
- Examination Medium / Language: English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be accredited for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Rechecking: No provision for Rechecking.
For MDS Program:
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Syllabus: BDS Standard
- Examination Medium / Language: English language only
- No. of Questions: 200 Questions
- Type of Questions: Multichoice questions / Objective type questions
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer
- Rechecking: No provision for Rechecking
CMDPGEE 2019 Syllabus
For MD / MS Program:
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Social Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Syllabus for MDS Program:
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- General Pathology & Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology
- General Medicine
CMDPGEE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card is an important document.
- It is an identical proof.
- It is necessary to carry with yourself on exam time.
- It consists some useful information like exam date, exam venue address, exam timing etc.
- It will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can download it from their registered id.
- It will be displayed in the month of March 2019.
CMDPGEE 2019 Result
- Candidates who will be appeared in examination should check their result.
- It is expected that result will be available in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates should retain a hard copy of result for further use.
- Candidates will be able to check result on the official website.
- The result will be based on candidates performance in the entrance examination.
How to Apply for CMDPGEE 2019
Candidates can apply online for CMDPGEE 2019 from the official website. They can apply by following some useful steps which are given below
- Visit Official Website at – www.aceeindia.org.
- Click on Register tab and make a profile of yours by providing asked information.
- After that log in as a registered candidate by using username and date of birth.
- Fill up application form with correct information data.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Enter on Submit.
- Retain a photocopy of filled-in application form for further use.
For more further details, candidates should visit the official website at – www.aceeindia.org. Thank you!