CFA 2019: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply, for more info visit us at www.official website
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) has become the most globally recognized Finance certification. The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program is a professional credential offered internationally by the American-based CFA Institute (formerly The Association for Investment Management and Research, or AIMR) to investment and financial professionals. A candidate who successfully completes the program and meets other professional requirements is awarded the “CFA charter” and becomes a “CFA charter holder”. It is known as the most valuable award for aspirants. CFA exam is a graduate level program which is conducted at three levels i.e. Level I exam, Level ii exam, Level iii exam.
CFA 2019: Application form
The Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) conducts the exam for the chartered financial analyst. It is originally an America based Institute which gives the highest award in investment & financial profession. This examination is conducted twice a year by the authority. The periods or time at which this exam is commenced are in June & December. Aspirants have the option of early enrollment, regular enrollment as well as late enrollment. These options may vary in a number of fees apply for registration.
CFA 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Authority of CFA has prescribed some eligibility criteria for registration in the examination.
- Candidates having international passports are eligible to apply for this examination
- Candidate must have passed graduation or should be in final year of the graduation
- Candidate have to update their educational details when they go for registration in level II examination of CFA
- Candidate must have 4 years of professional experience (experience should be in field other than investment area)
- Candidates having both the graduation and work experience are also eligible to apply ( part-time professional experience will not be allowed, only full-time professional experience holder will be eligible)
CFA 2019: Important Dates
The schedule of CFA June and December are as follows:
For June Examination
For December Examination
As the Institute of CFA is America based so the application fee will also be In American dollars. The amount of application fee in Indian currency will depend on the rate of conversion at the particular time. The fee mentioned below is in us dollars.
|2||without Late Fee||$930|
|3||with late Fee||$1350|
CFA 2019: How to Apply
To apply for the most prestigious course in the chartered profession, the candidate must be eligible in all manners. Nevertheless, if the candidate fails to prove any eligibility criteria he should not be considered as eligible.
Ther Steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- To apply candidate have to visit the official website of authority
- Official website of the authority.
- Candidate have to make account on the website
- Log in using the username & password created
- Go to application link of CFA
- Enter all the details regarding application form
- Go for the payment option
- Pay the prescribed amount of fees using suitable method
- Submit the filled application
- Take copy of the submitted form for future use
CFA 2019: Admit Cards
The Association for Investment Management and Research (authority which governs CFA exam) will declare dates for admit cards at an appropriate time before the examination. Candidates should remain in touch with official authority of Institute to get updates about the admit cards.
CFA 2019: Results
All candidates who appear for a CFA exam are awarded a “pass” or “did not pass” exam result and a summary of their performance in each topic area. Candidates who fail to pass the exam will be informed about additional information regarding their performance relative to all other candidates who did not pass. After receiving their exam result, candidates can register for the next exam. Candidates can take as much time as they need before registering for the next exam.
June 2019 exam pass percentage
Level I: 43%
Level II: 47%
Level III: to be released in August
December 2016 exam pass percentage
Level I: 43%
June 2016 exam pass percentage
Level I: 43%
Level II: 46%
Level III: 54%
CFA 2019: Important Facts
- Candidates having international tourist passport will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates must have experience of full-time criteria
- Candidate must be eligible to communicate with outlanders efficiently