CEED 2019 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification / CEED 2019 How to Apply / Apply Online for CEED 2019 from Official Website at – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
CEED 2019 Application Form
Indian Institute of Technology has released an official notification for CEED 2019. Name of this examination is Common Entrance Examination for Design. This is an entrance examination for providing admission to various reputable institutions like IISc, IITs. Candidates whose want to get admission in various designing courses of Master Degree, they can apply for the same. Eligible candidates whose want to make their career in designing field on a high level, they are advised to apply for CEED from official website.
CEED 2019 Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology also known as IIT in short form. It was established in 1958 in Bombay. It was the first set up with foreign assistance. Parliament of India pronounces the IIT as Institute of National Importance. IIT is responsible to conduct various entrance examination for various courses to provide admission in various fields. This year also, it is going to conduct entrance examination for master degree design course. Candidates whose are interested they can submit their application form before or on 3rd week of Oct 2019 via online mode from official website. Candidates need to log on to the official website firstly and then need to provide some important asked information.
CEED Exam Date 2019
Common Entrance Examination for Design Course will be conducted in the 4th week of January 2019. Candidates can apply for the same from 3rd week of October 2019 to 2nd week of November 2019. The result of this examination will be declared in 2nd week of March 2019. Check Top Engineering Colleges in India.
CEED 2019 Notification
IIT Bombay has issued an official notification for CEED 2019. This official notification is available on official website. Candidates whose want o to apply for the same they are advised to download and read the official notification carefully without any ignorance. After reading the notification, they should decide that they want to apply or not. Before applying, they should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not. Only eligible candidates can apply for the same.
- Candidates whose have a four-year graduate degree or diploma in Architecture/Engineering/Designing/ Interior Designing Or CEPT/NID will be able to apply for the same.
- candidates whose have done BFA or who have completed GD Art Program and having one year experience they also, can apply for the same.
There is no age limit to applying for CEED 2019.
- For General and Foreign Nations and Other Unreserved Candidates – Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST/PH and Other Reserved Candidates – Rs. 1100/-
- For Female Candidates – Rs. 1100/-.
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||3rd week of Oct 2019.|
|2||Last date for Online Application Submission without late fee||2nd week of Nov 2019.|
|3||Last Date for Online Application Submission with the late fee||3rd week (17th November) 2019.|
|4||Admit Card Downloading Date||4th week of Dec 2019.|
|5||Last date for Rectify discrepancy in Admit Card||2nd week of Jan 2019.|
|6||Examination Date||20th Jan 2019.|
|7||Answer Key for Part A Issue Date||4th week of Jan 2019.|
|8||Last date for sending comments about Part-A Answer Key||4th week of Jan 2019.|
|9||Final Answer Key Releasing Date||1st week of Feb 2019.|
|10||Result Declaration Date||2nd week of Mar 2019.|
|11||Date for Downloading of Score Card||3rd week of Mar 2019.|
CEED 2019 Examination Pattern
There will be two papers (part) are there for CEED 2019 Examination.
Part-1 of the Exam
- The medium of the exam will be in the English language.
- Part-1 will be the computer-based test and the CEED part one duration will be of one hour.
- 0.6 marks may be deducted as penalty for any wrong answer.
Part-2 of the Exam
- Part one will be pen and paper-based and the CEED question paper will be of 2 hours in duration. The exam will be conducted in the English language.
How to Apply for CEED 2019
- Go to Official Website at – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Download and Read Official Notification Carefully without any ignorance.
- Click on the link to “Apply Online for CEED”.
- Enter all Personal and Professional Asked Information like Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications etc.
- Attached Scanned Required Documents.
- Upload Your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay Application Fee Via Online Mode and Click on Submit.
- Take a Print Out for Further Use.
For more further information, candidates are advised to leave a comment below or visit the official website at – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. Thank you!