BVP HM 2019 Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit card, Result, How to Apply for BVP HM 2019.
BVP HM 2019: BVP HM 2019 exam is conducted by Bharti Vidyapeeth University to select candidates to take admission in course of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT). This institute is one of the most decorated institutes of hotel management located in the pleasant environment of Pune Maharashtra. Candidates should read this article to get familiar with the procedure & all other criteria and aspects of this entrance examination.
BVP HM 2019 Application Form
Bharti Vidyapeeth University will release application form for candidates to apply in June 2019. Candidates can apply for the entrance test from the official website of the university. Candidates have to submit all the required details as on their certificates to successfully apply for the entrance test. If the information provided by any candidate found to be incorrect in any manner then the authority will reject the application form of the candidate with immediate effect at any stage of examination. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria provided by us before applying for this examination.
BVP HM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility Criteria for the entrance examination will only be able to apply for the exam. Criteria for this examination is given below.
- Education: Candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent exam from any recognized board or university with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Age: Candidate must have attained age bar as per the standards of the All India Council for Technical Education.
BVP HM 2019 Important Dates
All the important details are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activities||Dates (Official)|
|1||The application form for BVP HM submission last date||1st June 2019|
|2||Admit card availability date||Prior to one day of the exam|
|3||BVP HM exam date||4th June 2019|
|4||The announcement of BVP HM result||8th June 2019|
|5||Spot counselling date||12th June & 13th June 2019|
|6||The starting of classes||18th June 2019|
BVP HM Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of conduct: Examination will be commenced in offline mode.
- Duration: examination will be conducted in 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: there will be objective type Questions in the examination.
- Total Questions: there will be 100 Questions in the Paper.
- Total marks: Examination will be of 100 marks.
- Sections in Paper: Question Paper will be divided into 5 sections namely Reasoning & Logical Aptitude, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, English and scientific aptitude.
- Examination centre: examination will be conducted at two centres namely Delhi & Pune.
You can also get the details of BVP CET Admission 2019.
BVP HM Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website as per the next notification. Admit card is an important document for BVP HM entrance exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Admit Card bears the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, and Examination Centre. Candidates have to keep Admit Card at the time of examination and throughout the admission process. It may require any time in documentation. Admit cards will be available to download in June/July 2019 on the official website.
BVP HM Result 2019
The result of BVP HM 2019 will be declared within the same month after the examination. A scorecard will be generated online by the university. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates who get better percentile will be able to get admission to the Institute of his/her choice. Candidates managed to score percentile above the cut off will further be called for a counselling session.
BVP HM Counselling 2019
Candidates selected for the counselling session will be called by the examination authority of the university. After cracking the counselling round candidates will be able to get admission in Hotel Management & Catering Technology course in university campus or allied institutes of the university of their choice. Candidates have to carry all the related documents at the counselling venue including admit card, scorecard etc. candidates from reserved category will get relaxation as per the rules of the university.
How to Apply for BVP HM 2019
Candidates should keep in mind the following instructions while applying online. Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- Fill all the details like DOB, Name, and Parents Name, Adress etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/Admit Card or Net Banking.