BITSAT 2019 Application Form BITSAT Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
BITSAT 2019: BITSAT is the acronym of Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. BITSAT exam is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology & Science. It is a University level examination.This exam is conducted every year and this year also BITSAT was conducted. Now it has prepared a schedule for the year 2019.The notification was released before few days. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test. Also, check SBI Education Loan Details.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Starting date of submission of online application form will be in 2nd week of Jan. 2019 and closing date of submission of application form will be in 1st week of March 2019. So it is informed that all the candidates please fill the application form before the due date or last date. If any candidate will apply after the due date then his / her application form will not be accepted. Check Top Engineering Colleges in India.
BITSAT Application Fee:
- Application fee. for the Female Candidates is Rs.1700.
- Application fee. for the Other Candidates is Rs.2200.
- If, any candidate want to choose the centre Dubai then application fee. is US$ 50 (Rs.3000/-) for both Male & Female candidates.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For all the courses except B.Pharma: – Candidates should have cleared 12th inScience (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) from a recognised board.
- For B.Pharma: – Candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics with English subject from a recognised board.
- Marks: – All the candidates should have minimum 75 & marks in PCM / PCB from a recognised board.
Note: – Appearing candidates of 12th class can also apply for this exam.
BITSAT 2019 Announced Dates
The official schedule of BITSAT 2019 are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Official)|
|1||Release of application form||19th Dec2019|
|2||Closing of application form||13th Mar2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|3||Correction window for the application form||15th to19th Mar 2019|
|4||Allotment of Exam Centres||21st Mar 2019|
|5||Slot Booking will be done||23rd Mar to 5th Apr 2019|
|6||Availability of Hall Tickets||12th Apr to 10th May 2019|
|7||Date of Exam||16th to 31st May 2019|
|8||Apply for admission with 10+2 marks and choices||1st May to18th Jun 2019|
|9||Release of admission list and waiting list||20th June 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus
A. Mathematics: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- The fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Theory of Quadratic Equations.
- Complex numbers.
- geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Binomial theorem.
- Exponential series.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Pascal’s triangle.
- If any other topic will add then question can be asked on that topic.
B. Physics: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- Unit & Measurement.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Impulse and Momentum.
- Work and Energy.
- Rotational Motion.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
C. Chemistry: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- The States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Hydrogen and s-block elements.
D. Biology: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- Diversity in Living World.
- Cell – The Unit of Life.
- Structure and Function.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Structure and Function – Plants.
- Structure and Function – Animals.
- Growth and Movement in Plants.
E. English Proficiency: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Ability.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Conclusion & Composition.
- Word Formation.
F. Logical Reasoning: – This section will comprise of the following topics as follows: –
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Binary Logic.
- Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Puzzle Test.
- Classification Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
BITSAT 2019 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in Online Mode.
- TheMedium of Exam: Exam will be held in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of Exam will be 3 hours.
- Number Of Questions: 150 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will carry 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is a provision for negative marking.For 1 wrong question, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Sr.no.||Section||Subjects||No. Of Question||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Part – I||Physics||40||3||120|
|2.||Part – II||Chemistry||40||3||120|
|3.||Part – III||English Proficiency||15||3||45|
|4.||Part – IV||Mathematics / Biology (For B.Pharma)||45||3||135|
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The applicants have to log on to the portal made by the authority for hall tickets to get them. Candidates could download the admit card from 12th April 2019 to 10th May 2019. Hall ticket is compulsory to take part in the exam. Candidates without hall tickets will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Check details of BITSAT Admit Card through this link.
BITSAT 2019 Result
The result of BITSAT will be released by the authority in online mode. Candidates have to enter roll number to check the result. The result will be uploaded to the official website of the authority. The applicants must get a copy of the result for reference in counselling sessions. BITSAT Result will comprise marks obtained by the candidate.
BITSAT 2019 Counselling
The counselling is known as the last milestone to be jumped by the applicant for admission. The candidate has to bring all the related documents at the venue. There will be some deadlines to be completed by the applicant for admission. BITSAT Rank Predictor.
How To Apply Online BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Then Click on the link “New Registration”.If you are going to make your registration first time.
- Then fill your personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-Mail ID etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then fill your 12th class details & Preferences.
- Then submit.If you have any doubt then you can make an alteration.
- Then upload your scanned images like Photograph & Signature etc.
- Then pay the application fee.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it for the future use.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science was established in 1964. It is a private deemed University. At present, It’s chancellor is K.M Birla, Vice – Chancellor is Prof. Souvik Bhattacharyya and Director is Prof. Ashoke Kumar Sarkar. Its administrative staff is of near about 280 members. In this University near about 2700 students are appearing for Undergraduates and near about 2000 for postgraduates. It is located in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. Its campus is at near about 1320 acres. It is one the best University.