BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019: Banaras Hindu University was established in 1916.It is a public university. Its founder was Madan Mohan Malaviya and at present, it’s Vice-Chancellor is Prof. G.C. Tripathi. It is located at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (India). BHU’s motto is “Knowledge imparts immortality”. Near about 30,000 students are studying at this University.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
BHU is known as Banaras Hindu University. It is a very renowned University in India. Every year this university organised an entrance test for B.Sc Nursing and this year also entrance test was organised. On the basis of that test, candidates get the admission in the B.Sc Nursing. It has also fixed a schedule for the 2019 entrance test so those candidates are really interested they can check our website regularly and can update themselves. In the year 2019 submission of online application form will start from 2nd week of March 2019 and the last date for submission of online application form will be the 30 days after of submission of application form So those candidates are really interested, please start your preparation. For any further information, you can visit www.bhu.ac.in. Check PGIMER Nursing 2019 Application Form.
Details of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
1. Name of the Institute: Banaras Hindu University.
2. Name of the Courses: B.Sc Nursing.
3. Location of the University: Varanasi, UP (India).
4. Official Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
1. Candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised board.
2. Candidates (General category) should have minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and for OBC / SC / ST candidates should have minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years as on 31st Dec. 2019.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Dates (Official)
|Particulars for Nursing Course||Dates|
|Starting date of submission of Online Application form||12 of March 2019|
|Last date of submission of online Application form||30th of April 2019|
|Admit Card Released||May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date for BHU Nursing 2019||10 June 2019|
|The announcement of BHU Nursing Result||July 2019|
|Admission Counselling Process||July 2019|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
|General & OBC||Rs.1000/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.600/-|
Details of seats as per category
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27|
Note: Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc Nursing.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
1. Duration of Exam: Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
2. Mode of Exam: Examination pattern will be available in the English language.
3. No. of Questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be mentioned on the entrance exam.
4. Marking: For a correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and there is no negative marking.
5. Subjects: Physics (25 Questions), Chemistry (25 Questions), Botany (25 Questions) and Zoology (25 Questions).
1. Firstly candidates (General category) have minimum 50% marks in 12th and 40% for OBC / SC / ST category.
2. Then they have to give the written test and In written, to qualify the test General category. Candidates should have minimum 50% marks and for SC / ST candidates should have 40% marks.
3. If candidates cleared written test then they have to appear before the Admission Committee.
4. Then Medical test will be conducted and require NOC (No Objection Certificate).
5. At last, If a candidate gets the selection then he/she have to bring all the original documents with attested photographs. Check All B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exams.
Banaras Hindu University Admit Card 2019
Those candidates have applied for Banaras Hindu University B.Sc Nursing they can download the application form from the official website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/. Admit card will be released in the month of May 2019. It is strictly informed that please get the admit card in exam hall because if any candidate found in examination hall without admit card then he/she will be disqualified from the exam so please bring admit card in the examination hall.
Banaras Hindu University Result 2019
The result will be declared after few weeks of entrance exam. Those candidates will be cleared the entrance test their provisionally selected roll no. will be displayed on the official website and On the Notice Board of the University. The result will be declared in the month of July 2019 and on the basis of the result, you can proceed with the counselling. Check PGIMER Nursing 2019 Application Form.
Tie Breaking Rule
If two candidates have same marks in the entrance exam, they will be considered as per the marks scored in the biology subjects. Students who have scored more marks in zoology and botany respectively will be concerned. If still there is a tie then a student with more marks in chemistry will be preferred. If again tie then the student with more marks in physics will be preferred. If still not solved then student older in age will be considered.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
Counselling will be held in University and in the month of July 2019.Candidates will select for the counselling on the basis of score of entrance exam.Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to attend the counselling. After the counselling candidates have to appear before the Admission Committee and then have to give a medical test. After the counselling candidates have to bring some documents.
Documents are as follows:
1. 10th class detailed mark sheet.
2. 12th class detailed mark sheet.
3. Caste Certificate.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Date of Birth Certificate.
6. Entrance Exam Admit Card.
How To Apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
1. Firstly visit the official website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
2. Then click on the link “Apply Online” and fill the details as asked.
3. Then upload your all the necessary documents like Signature, Photo, Thumb Impression etc.
4. Then take the print out of Application form and keep it with you for future use.For any further information, you can visit the official website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
Read More :