AU AIMEE 2019
AU is also known as Annamalai University. It came into existence in 1929 by Annamalai University Act, 1929, it was a residential, multi-faculty university in Tamil Nadu state. There are total 10 faculties and 49 departments of study. Recently, govt of TN made The Annamalai University Act – 2013, to bring AU under its extent. In 2014, University has accredited “Grade-A” by NAAC. This university is responsible for providing admission to interested and eligible candidates in MBBS, BPT, MPT and BDS etc courses. Candidates whose want to go to Annamalai University for complementing their MBBS / BDS degree, they have to participate in AU AIMEE examination. All India Medical Entrance Examination a national level entrance examination conducted by Annamalai University for offering admission in various courses. Candidates have to qualify this examination for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses under AU.
- Name of Authority: Annamalai University
- Name of Examination: All India Medical Entrance Examination
- Type of Examination: National Level Entrance Examination
- Name of Course: MBBS and BDS
- Official Website: http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
AU AIMEE 2019 Application Form
The Application forms for AU AIMEE 2019 will be filled using online mode from official website. Candidates should apply before the deadline i.e, 4th week of May 2019. Candidate should apply for the exam with the details as per the academic certificates issued by the registered authorities. Candidates will be able to submit their application form from the 1st week of May 2019 to the last week of May 2019.
AU AIMEE 2019 Admission Date
Candidate can apply for AU AIMEE from 1st week of May 2019 to 4th week of May 2019. The examination will be held in 1st week of June 2019. The procedure of the admission will be followed by the authority as per the official schedule maintained by the authority. The candidates have to bring all the necessary documents at all stages of the admission process
AU AIMEE 2019 Eligibility
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates whose have completed their 12th class or equivalent course from a recognized board/institute with Chemistry, Physics, Biology (including Botany & Zoology) and English with having the following percentage, are eligible for the same.
- General Category Candidates: 50% Marks.
- PWD / ST / SC Category Candidate: 40% Marks.
- Nationality: Candidate must possess Indian nationality.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age limit for AU AIMEE 2019 is 17 years as on 31st Dec 2019.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||AU AIMEE 2019 Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Starting Date for Online Application||1st Week of May 2019|
|2.||Deadline for Online Submission||4th Week of May 2019|
|3.||Date for Downloading of admit card||7 Days Before the exam date|
|4.||Date of Examination||1st Week of June 2019|
|5.||Date for Declaration of result||1st week of July 2019|
|6.||Date for Starting of counseling process||2nd Week of July 2019|
AU AIMEE 2019 Admit Card
The most important document at the exam venue is the admit card of the exam issued by the authority to the candidates. It will act as the entry ticket to the candidates to appear for the exam. The authority will check the admit card at the reporting time for the exam of the admission commenced by the authority. Candidate should have an additional id along with the admit card at the exam venue.
Candidates are advised to download admit card before examination day and verify it and if there is any error found in admit card then they should contact to officials. Candidates have to download the admit card themselves. Authority will not send the admit to anyone’s house.
AU AIMEE 2019 Result
After attended examination, the first thing comes to mind is the result. All appeared candidates want to know about their result. Candidates will be able to check their result from 1st week of July 2019. Candidates whose will be participated in entrance examination they all have to crack merit list for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
How to Apply for AU AIMEE 2019
Candidates can apply online by following some useful steps which are given below
- Go to Official Website at – http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/.
- Click on Register and make your profile.
- Now fill Application Form correctly.
- Provide all asked Personal and Educational Qualifications like Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name, Address, Pin Code, Degree etc.
- Attached required scanned Documents and upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Pay application Fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.