AP PGECET 2019
Andhra Pradesh PGECET is the only examination to take admission in different Post Graduation courses. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will conduct this PGECET 2019 entrance test. AP PGECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Exam. The candidates will be eligible to apply online for AP PGECET 2019 on the official website after verifying the eligibility criteria.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
All the online process will be organized by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University) on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education. Interested and eligible Contenders for AP PGECET 2019 can apply before the deadline. The application form will be available in March 2019 on the official portal. Check GATE 2019 Application Form.
Note: GATE or GPAT qualified students do not have any need to appear in the examination.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Fee
- The candidate from General and OBC category have to pay Rs 500 as application fee.
- The candidate from SC/ ST category have to pay Rs 250 as application fee.
Remarks: The fee can be paid using Net banking/ Credit card and AP/ TS online official centre.
AP PGECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria for this post-graduation common entrance exam. Check the eligibility criteria including educational and domicile:
For Engineering: For admission in M.Tech (Master of technology) applicants have to clear and qualify the B.Tech/ BE degree from a recognized national or state or level University. And should have minimum 50% marks for the General category candidate and 45% marks for reserved candidates. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
Nationality and Domicile Demand: The candidate should be Indian and have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2019 Examination Schedule
The most excepted Examination schedule is given below:
|Sr. No.||Events or Schedule||Related dates|
|1||AP PGCET 2019 Application release date||21st of March 2019|
|2||Last date for application form||April 20th, 2019|
|3||Last date for application form with late fee of 2000 rupees||4th of May 2019|
|4||AP PGECET 2019 Admit card availability||May 1st week, 2019|
|5||AP PGECET 2019 Examination||10th to 12th of May 2019|
|6||AP PGECET 2019 Answer key release date||May 14th, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||May 20th, 2019|
AP PGECET 2019 Examination Pattern and Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Examination Pattern||Information|
|1||Examination Mode||Offline Mode|
|2||Language preferred for Paper||English|
|3||Questions pattern||Objective Type|
|4||Number of Question||120|
|5||Marking||1 mark for correct answer|
|6||-ve Marking||No -ve Marking|
|7||Time Span||2 Hours|
AP PGECET 2019 Syllabus
- Engineering students have to prepare with physics, chemistry, and mathematics which covers the syllabus from 11th and 12th class.and candidates from candidates for Pharma course have to cover D- Pharma course.
- And for Pharma course, the candidates have to cover the syllabus and subject of the relevant D- Pharma course.
No. of Paper: AP PGECET will conduct for all 14 papers in it.
AP PGECET 2019 Examination
The examination for AP PGECET 2019 will be held on last week of May 2019. The candidates have to prepare them as per AP PGECET 2019 syllabus and examination pattern. As per examination, pattern candidate has to complete the exam as per given time. A break will be given to candidates in between two exams.
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card
AP PGECET Admit Card will be available in may 2019 of the examination. The admit card will be available from March 2019. It will show examination centre name and other details related to the examination. The candidate has to bring the admit card to examination hall and candidate have to show the admit card with ID proof if asked for it.
AP PGECET 2019 Result
AP PGECET Result declaration/ announcement A scorecard will be issued to all the candidates either pas or fail which will show the details of marks obtained, name, roll number and rank scored and counselling date. The result will be available in the last week of June 2019 on its official portal.
AP PGECET 2019 Counselling
The seat allotment process will be as per merit list and reservation criteria designed by the Andhra Pradesh government. The process of online counselling includes the candidates who have to report to the allotted institute with the required fee. The counselling process will begin in July 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Document Required
- ID proof.
- Tenth and Twelfth standard qualifying certificate from the recognized board.
- Certified and attested Graduation Degree and Mark sheets.
- Personality/ Character certificate.
- Domicile certificate of AP/ TS state.
AP PGECET 2019 How to Apply
- The candidate has to visit the official website.
- The application forms will be available from 3rd week of March 2019.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill all the required columns on the application form like name, DOB, address, phone no., educational details.
- Attach all the required documents (scanned) copies (jpeg format).
- Now submit the application form.