AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility, How to Apply /Apply online for AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 from official website at – www.amu.ac.in
AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
Aligarh Muslim University is a most popular university which having 12 faculties known as Social Science, Science, Agriculture Science, Art, Commerce, Law, Life Science, Engineering and Technology, Management Studies and Research, Medicine, Theology and Unani Medicine. It is responsible for offering admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates want to get to Aligarh Muslim University for completing their MBBS / BDS degree in various medical courses they have to the qualifying entrance examination namely NEET. Check Scope after XIIth class (all Streams).
NEET is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test consider by almost all reputed universities for providing admission in Medical Courses. For participating in this examination, they have to apply online for AMU MBBS / BDS from the official website. There are a great number of candidates want to apply for AMU MBBS / BDS 2019. If you are also one them, then you are on right web page. The admissions to these courses will be purely on the basis of the NEET 2019 exam. You can check your eligibility criteria from this article. We have provided all important information details in this article. You are advised to read this article completely to know about more information. Details are given below.
AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 from January 2019.
- Candidates have to register online before making the online application.
- They have to provide some required information like name, date of birth, email id, verification code etc.
- They should apply before the last date because after last date any application forms will be not accepted.
- Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling.
- Authority will accept only correct forms.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Notification
- It is expected that official notification will be available in the month of Jan 2019.
- Candidates should make sure about their eligibility criteria that they are eligible for the same or not. They can know about their eligibility for notification themselves.
- Notification consists some useful information like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc.
- Candidates should read official notification before online application making. After reading official notification, they can decide that they should decide or not.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Exam Dates
- Applications will be started for AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 in the month of January 2019.
- Candidates should apply before last date i.e, the month of March 2019.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from official website from the month of May 2019.
- The examination will be held for the first stage in the month of April and for the second stage in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be declared in the month of June 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates who will be qualified examination they will be called for counselling process in the month of July 2019.
AMU MBBS / BDS Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: Candidates whose have passed intermediate class from a recognized board with PCB subjects are eligible for applying to AMU MBBS / BDS 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Important Dates/ NEET UG
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||Month of Jan 2019|
|2||Last date for Online Submission||February last week 2019|
|3||Date for Admit Card Availability||April first week 2019|
|4||Date for NEET UG 2019 Examination||10th of May 2019|
|5||Date of NEET Result declaration||June 2019|
|6||Date for Counselling Commencement||Month of Jul 2019|
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: Offline Mode ( Paper & Pen-Based test ).
- Examination Medium: English.
- Number of Questions: 180 MCQ Questions.
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 4 marks. One-fourth marks will be deducted on the wrong attempt.
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be covered by 4 sections which are physics, chemistry, biology (Zoology & Botany). Candidates should make preparation from 11th and 12th class syllabus of CBSE & NCERT.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card of AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 will be available on the official website in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card via online mode from official website of AMU.
- Candidates should carry admit card with them on exam time.
- It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- Candidates have to download the admit card themselves. Authority will not be dispatched it to anyone’s house.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Result
- The result of AMU MBBS / BDS Entrance Examination will be declared in the month of June 2019.
- Shortlisted students whose will declared qualified for entrance examination will be called for counselling.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2019 Counselling
- Counselling process will start in the month of July 2019.
- Candidates whose will be shortlisted as on merit list rank they will be called for the counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their secured marks in entrance examination.
How to Apply for AMU MBBS / BDS 2019
- Visit to official website at – www.amu.ac.in.
- Click on the link to “New Login”.
- Provide all required ones like name, address, category, date of birth, email ID and submit.
- Now, log in your registered ID by using Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Now Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and required documents.
- Choose Payment mode to pay the application fee.
- Click on submit and take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.