AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, How to Apply / Apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2019 from the official website at – https://www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS MBBS 2019
All India Institute of Medical Science is responsible for providing admission to students in MBBS programs. AIIMS is a national level examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science. All the candidates whose want to complete MBBS degree from AIIMS they have to participate in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. There are total 700 seats for MBBS admission in AIIMS institutions and a huge number of candidates want to go to AIIMS. So for selecting good students, AIIMS institutions held an entrance examination named AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance examination. Those candidates will be declared qualified they will be able to get admission in AIIMS Institutions, New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, and Patna.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website for AIIMS MBBS. Candidates should apply before the last date because after last date any application form will not be accepted by officials. Candidates should be careful at the time of online application form filling because only those application forms will be accepted which will be completed correctly in all respects. The Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not. They can know about their eligibility criteria from official notification. Official notification has every important information about examination schedule. Also, check Application Form Correction. Candidates have to provide some asked personal and educational information like candidate’s name, parent’s name, address, pin code, date of birth etc to complete the application form.
- Candidates have to complete their 12th class from a recognized board of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- General / OBC Category Candidates should have scored 60% marks.
- SC / ST / PH / Reserved Category Candidates should have obtained 50%.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years for applying for AIIMS MBBS.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fee
|S. No.||Category Name||Fees (Rs.)|
|1||General/ Other Backward Class / Unreserved Category Candidates||Rs.1500/- + Transaction fee|
|2||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Reserved Category Candidates||Rs.1200/- + Transaction Fee|
|3||OPH (PW BD) Category Candidates||Exempted|
AIIMS 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||Feb. 5th, 2019.|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||Mar. 5th, 2019.|
|3||The date for Status of Registration including Rejection/ Deficiencies in Application||Mar. 2019.|
|4||Last Date for Application (Complying with Deficiencies) as indicated||20th of Mar. 2019.|
|5||The date for Admit Card Availability||May 10th, 2019.|
|6||A date for AIIMS Examination||May 26th, 27th, 2019.|
|7||Date of AIIMS Result Declaration||June 18th, 2019.|
|8||A date for Counselling (First Round)||July 3, 4, 5, 6th, 2019.|
|9||The date for Counselling (Second Round)||August 2nd, 2019.|
|10||A date for Counselling (Third Round)||September 4th, 2019.|
|11||The date for Open Counselling||September 27th, 2019.|
Check All about Seat Reservation process.
|Institution Name||Unreserved||Other Backward Class||Scheduled Class||Scheduled Tribe||Total Seats|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||37||19||11||5||72|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Duration: 3:30 Hours.
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- Shifts in Examination: Two Shifts (Morning & Evening).
- Examination Medium: English Language Only.
- No. of Questions: Total 200 Questions.
- Type of Questions: MultiChoice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: One right answer will carry One mark.
- Negative Marking: 1\3rd Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge \ Aptitude||20||20|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus will be covered by 12th class Intermediate Science like Chemistry, Biology, physics and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Syllabus details are given below on this web page. And the candidate can also practice on Test Series.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- General & Inorganic Chemistry.
- Periodic Properties of Elements.
- Molecule and Chemical Bond.
- Structure of Atom.
- Chemistry of Elements & Compound.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Physical Chemistry.
- State of matter.
Syllabus for Physics
- Circular Motion.
- Thermodynamics: Work & Heat.
- Wave Motion: Optics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Electro- Magnetic Induction.
- First Law of Thermodynamics.
- Electronic Devices.
Syllabus for Botany
- Transport of water and minerals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants.
- Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Botany and Human Welfare.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants.
- The internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
- The internal structure of stem and secondary growth.
- Absorption and cell water relations.
- Tropic and turgor movements, Transpiration & respiration.
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions.
- Factors and mechanism.
- The internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
Syllabus for Zoology
- Reproductive System.
- The diversity of Animal Life.
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis).
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Developmental Biology.
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Major corporate events.
- World Records.
- Current Affairs
- Famous award and prizes.
- Books and authors.
- The punchline of companies.
- Top officials of big companies.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card online from official website. Generally, it is expected that admit card available before 10-15 days of examination date so this time also it is expected that Admit card will be available from 1st week of May 2019. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before some days of examination. If there is any error in admit card, candidates should contact officials. Candidates have to download admit card themselves. It will be helpful in checking the application form status.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to check their result of AIIMS MBBS in 12th of June 2019. Candidates can check result from the official website by providing a registration number, password, date of birth or security code. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Merit list will be based on marks obtained by candidates in examinations. The candidates on merit list will be called for the counselling sessions by the authority.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Cut Off Marks
Candidates have to score more marks than cut off marks. Cut off Marks list will be such as given below:
|Category Name||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|General category Category Candidates||50%|
|Other Backward Class Category Candidates||45%|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Category Candidates||40%|
AIIMS Seat Reservation 2019
|AIIMS, New Delhi||107 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats||7 Seats|
|AIIMS, Bhubaneswar||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Bhopal||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Patna||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Jodhpur||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Rishikesh||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Raipur||100 Seats||50 Seats||27 Seats||15 Seats||8 Seats|
|AIIMS, Guntur||50 Seats||25 Seats||13 Seats||8 Seats||4 Seats|
|AIIMS, Nagpur||50 Seats||25 Seats||13 Seats||8 Seats||4 Seats|
|Total||807 Seats||400 Seats||215 Seats||121 Seats||64 Seats|
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019
- Go to Official Website at – https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Click on Register option and make your profile on the website.
- Now click on Apply Online and fill Application Form correctly.
- Provide all asked Personal and Educational Qualifications like candidate’s name, address, pin code, degree etc.
- Attached required scanned Documents and upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of your submitted application form for further use.