AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019: The Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) was planned & established by Indian Army in 2004. The foundation stone of the Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) was put down under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) of Indian Army. The Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) takes admissions of the candidates with the commencement of a Written Admission Test (WAT). The WAT Exam is taken by the Institute for the admission in the UG Courses in the field of Fashion Designing. The Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) also takes admissions of the candidates in the PG courses on the basis of the results of the Common Admission Test (CAT). The Candidates will get all the details of the institute & the admission procedure of the institute in this article. Check Fashion Designing as Course.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019
The Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD) Admission 2019 procedures will be conducted by the institute. The interested candidates have to check the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the admission in the courses provided by the Institute. The Institute will accept the application form of those candidates who will pass the eligibility status imposed by the institute. All the related details are provided for the candidates in the article given below.
- B.Sc. in Fashion & Apparel Design (3-years UG Course). Only 60 Seats are available.
- M.Sc in ATM (Fashion & Apparel Design) (2-years PG Course). Only 20 seats will be available. Check NIIFT Mohali Application Form.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Application Form
The Application forms for the Admissions in the AIFD institute will available either from the Institute Office or from the official website. The candidates have to submit a demand draft of INR 550 in order to apply for the admissions in the institute. The Authority & address at which the demand draft should be payable is provided below.
Army Institute of Fashion & Design Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post Office (560077), Bangalore. Download Official AIFD Prospectus 2019.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Ward of the APS in services for equal to or more than 10 years.
- Ward of ex-Army personnel, war widows are eligible to apply for the admissions in the courses provided by the institute.
- Adopted wards of the APS for more than 5 years.
- Step Childs born from a marriage of any parent belonging to the services.
- Children of ex-Army medical officials, ADC officials currently in the services of Indian Navy or Indian Air Force & gave 10-year Services in the Indian Army.
- Wards of retired APS Personals are eligible to apply for the admissions in the courses provided by the Institute.
- Wards of APS Personals on deputation duty having the service record of 10 years with Indian Army.
- Wards of army personals on pension.
- Wards of TA personal on embodied services.
- Educational Qualification: For bachelor degree courses, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 class examination from a recognised board or university. For Master’s course, The candidate must have passed the 10+2+3 scheme of education from any recognised authority. These courses should be completed by the candidates through the regular mode of the education. The courses should be done through the distance mode or open schooling will not be considered as the valid educational status by the AIFD Authority.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates have to produce the valid medical fitness certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner through AIMC or any state authority.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Important Dates (Official)
|Event||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Deadline to apply||March 25th, 2019||June 30th, 2019|
|Deadline to apply with late fees||31st March 2019||July 5th, 2019|
|Admit card||From 31st March 2019||From July 5th, 2019|
|Examination Dates||WAT (for UG): April 28th, 2019||CAT (for PG): July 20th, 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||May 8th, 2019||July 30th, 2019|
|Admission Process (Including Merit List, Fee submission Process)||22 May to 18th June 2019||12 August to 3rd September 2019|
|Classes will start from||June 19th, 2019||September 4th, 2019|
The dates are as per the official schedule designed by the AIFD officials for the commencement of the admissions for the courses.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards of the examination of the AIFD admissions will be provided to the candidates via Registered Post to the address filled in the application forms. The AIFD Admit Card will be provided by the authority of the AIFD at the appropriate time of the exam. The authority will permit the candidates to appear for the Entrance procedures having the valid Admit card.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern given below will be followed by the authority for the admissions in the courses provided by the AIFD.
|Time limit of the Exam||3 hour|
|Question Paper Constituent Subjects||Intelligence and reasoning, general awareness & English|
|Provision of Negative Marking||No|
|The medium of Exam||English|
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
The AIFD authority will be liable for the final selections of the candidates for the courses provided in the academics sessions in the institute. The candidates will be selected for the admissions by the evaluation of the individuals via the scores of the WAT & CAT exams. The candidates will also be screened on the basis of the interview round scores conducted by the AIFD officials.
AIFD Examination 2019
AIFD Seat Reservation 2019
- For UG Course: 10 % of the total seats are offered for Karnataka domiciled.
- For PG Course: 25% of seats are offered for Civilians for PG course.
How to Apply for AIFD Bangalore Admission 2019
- Open the official website.
- Open admission portal.
- Continue as a new user registration.
- Fill the application form with the appropriate details.
- submit the application fees.
- take a copy of the application form.
- students can also ask for the application form via the post by sending the application fees amount to the authorised address as stated above.