AIEEE 2019: Important Dates, Eligibility, Application form, and Result. How to apply online. For more details visit us at www.official website.
For many years young minds who craved to become an engineer had a crush on AIEEE. Scoring high in AIEEE was considered a candidate’s key to success in the field of engineering. AIEEE remained the most sought Engineering Entrance Exam until it was discontinued by CBSE in the year 2013. In place of AIEEE, CBSE introduced JEE (Main) the same year. JEE (Main) was criticized by many educationists initially. Check Adhaar Card Mandatory for JEE Mains Exam.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) Application Form
However, today JEE (Main) is a popular engineering entrance exam which is also known as AIEEE or vice-versa. JEE (Main) is conducted by CBSE for admission to BE/ B.Tech, B.Arch courses. JEE (Main) scorecard is a prerequisite for the admission to NITs, five IITs, CFTs/SFTs and other reputed engineering institutes. The application form will be available from the first week of December 2019. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
Schedule of 2019 JEE (Main) Examination
|1.||JEE (Main) Notification||Third week of November 2019|
|2.||Online application form||the First week of December 2019|
|3.||Correction in Images uploaded||the Second Week of December 2019|
|4.||Last Date of online application form||First week of January 2019.|
|5.||Last date of the fee payment||First week of January 2019.|
|6.||Form correction||Third or fourth week of January 2019.|
|7.||Admit Card||First or Second week of March 2019.|
|8.||Offline exam||8th of April 2019.|
|9.||Online exam||15th and 16th of April 2019.|
|10.||Result||In the second half of April 2019|
Check SCRA 2019.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for JEE (Main) is as follows:
- Candidates who are born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible for appearing in the JEE (Main) 2019.
- There are 5 years age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories.
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary board examination with either 75 % marks or be in top 20 percentile in the respective board.
- For SC/ST candidates passing makes is 65%.
- Candidates should have opted Physic, Mathematics, and Chemistry as their core subjects.
- Remaining two subjects should be one language of choice and another optional subject.
- Candidate must have passed their Senior Secondary examination either in the year 2015, 2016, 2019 or appearing in the year 2019.
- Candidates who hold the Diploma in engineering are also eligible for appearing in the JEE (Main) examination but on the basis of JEE (Main), they won’t be able to get admission in any engineering colleges.
- However, candidates who hold Diploma can further appear in JEE (Advance) for taking admission in any of IITs only after passing JEE (Main) first.
Number of Attempts:
A candidate is given maximum 3 attempts to pass JEE (Main) in consecutive years. For JEE (Advanced), candidates get maximum 2 attempts in consecutive years.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) Examination Pattern
JEE (Main) is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) style examination. There are two papers named Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidate can select either offline or online mode for Paper-1
- Paper-1 consists of three separate sections of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each section in Paper-1 consists of 30 questions with equal weightage to each question.
- Each question has four choices. Only one of them is correct.
- For every correct answer, a candidate gets 4 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, there is a negative marking of -1.
- There is no negative marking for unanswered question.
- Paper-2 consists of three separate sections Mathematics, Drawing, and Aptitude.
- Mathematics and Aptitude sections have multiple choice objective-type questions.
- Drawing section has drawing-based questions.
- The number of questions and their weightage have varied in the previous examinations.
Syllabus for JEE (Main) is the same as of All State Boards in India and CBSE for class 12th. Candidates can choose either English or Hindi question paper.
Note: Candidates who seek admission to BE/B.Tech is required to appear in Paper-1 and for admission to B.Arch, Paper-2.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) Result
The result of JEE (Main) declared in the last week of April. The result shows the actual score and candidate’s All India Rank (AIR) and State level Ranks. The candidate also gets to know whether he/ she is qualified for JEE (Advanced) or not after checking the JEE (Mains) results. A candidate’s AIR is considered for the admission to IITs, NITs, CFTIs SFIs and others.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) Counselling and Cut-Off
For qualifying for JEE (Advance) examination and admissions to top colleges, candidates score should match Cut-Off marks. Candidates have to participate in the online centralized counselling for admission to the specialization and college of their preference. Check IITs, NITs and GIFTs Seat Allotment.
AIEEE 2019 JEE (Main) How to Apply
- As we know that all the process will be online. Then we have to fill the application form through Online Mode using the official portal of the conducting body.
- First of all logging the website of authority which is www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Go to the Apply Online option. Check JEE Mains Candidate Login.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the Application form as per your documents.
- Now submit the application form after confirming the details.
- Upload your thumb impression and other documents if required.
- Now take a print out of the application form if possible. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.