AIE (Army Institute Of Education) Delhi Admission 2019 Application form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, How to Apply.
AIE 2019 Admission
Army Institute of education conducts the admission test for those candidates who want to take admission in the course of Bachelor of Education every year. In order to apply for this admission, test candidates have to fulfil some eligibility criteria imposed by the authority. This course is of 2 years duration. The institute will provide the degree of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (GGSIPU). The institute will additionally provide relaxation to the war widows & dependent of war widows. Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing.
AIE 2019 Application Form
Candidates interested in course will be eligible to fill the application form on the official portal or they can purchase the application form from the authorized sale points by the authority. The authority will release the admit cards in January 2019. The last date for submitting application form will be in March 2019. In order to apply for this exam, candidates have to fulfil some eligibility criteria. Check ACDS BDS Application Form.
AIE 2019 B.Ed Application Fee
The application fee for the concerned exam will be 750 rupees (by hand) and 700 rupees by post.
AIE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For B.Ed course age should be below 35 years.
The candidate has to belong in one of the categories to apply for this exam.
- Wards/wives of serving the Indian Army and ex-Army force who retired after 10 years of Job.
- Wards/wives of ex-Army Force granted/awarded regular pension, or disability pension, demise, discharge, alter family pension, release medical board, according to authority.
Adopted/Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows of army personnel:
- Adopted Child and Step Children of Army Force at least five years anterior to admission.
- Child of Widow of Army Force who is born of the 2nd marriage with Army Force.
Eligibility Criteria for Special Cases:
Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corp Officer/Army Dental Corp Officer presently serving with Indian Navy/Indian Air Force; Ward of only those ex Army medical officer /Army Dental officer serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force for 10 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Children with APS Personnel:
- Children of APS Force specified as Ex-Servicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 (52)/88/D (Res) dated 19/07/1989.
- Children of that APS Force who are on development and who have done 10 years of service in Indian Army. Check BRAOU B.Ed 2019 Application Form.
- Children of APS Force who are directly enrolled or register into APS according to their terms and conditions of service retired from APS after minimum pensionable service.
Admission in these Institutions will be commenced by the following:
- Priority of Admission for B.Ed. Colleges.
- 5% weight age for war widows/dependents of war widows.
For Graduates: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in humanities and social science with the minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized University.
- Civics/Pol. Science,
For Post Graduates: Candidates with Post Graduation degree (a minimum of 50% marks) from a recognized University & having studied any one of the following subjects:
- Life Science
- Pol. Science. Check All B.Ed Admissions In India.
- Geography and
- Business Studies
- Business Studies
AIE 2019 Important Dates (Official Dates)
|1||Registration starts on (Prospectus Sale)||16th January to 17th Mar. 2019.|
|2||Registration ends on (without late fee)||17 March 2019.|
|3||Registration ends on (with late fees)||30th March 2019.|
|4||Dispatch of admit cards from the office of authority via post||31st March 2019|
|5||Examination||April 22nd, 2019 (Timing: 9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon and reporting time will be 9:00 AM).|
|6||Result||May 7th, 2019.|
|7||Counseling of candidates (WAT Qualified)||May 18th to 19th, 2019.|
|8||Counseling of candidates on waiting list||May 21 to 22nd, 2019.|
Counselling Session: The counselling will be on 1st August 2019. For more info, candidates have to visit the Army Institute of Education in Greater Noida.
AIE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Conduct: Pen & paper-based exam will be conducted by the authority.
- The medium of Exam: Question paper will be in English medium.
- Total Question: 150 questions.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice type questions.
- Negative marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
AIE Admit Card 2019
The Army Institute of education will provide the admit card of the candidates via post. Candidates can also download the admit card from the official website of the authority. Authority will release the admit cards of the candidates on 31st March 2019.
AIE 2019 Exam Centres
Jalandhar Cantt, Ambala, Pathankot, Bhopal, Pune, Delhi, Jodhpur, Secundrabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Danapur, Guwahati, Deharadun, Kota, Benglore.
AIE Result 2019
The authority will release the result of the candidates who appeared for the exam on its official website. Candidates have to go on the official website & submit all the details related to the exam to check result. The result will be available by 5th May 2019 on the official website.
AIE Merit List 2019
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of AIE WAT 2019 examination. But there are some instructions about this.
- Older in Age higher in the rank list.
- After this marks in Comprehension test and language competency will be considered.
- After this higher, the marks in total will be considered.
AIE Counselling 2019
Admissions in this course will be commenced on the basis of merit & counselling sessions. Candidates of special eligibility criteria will be given preference for admissions. Authority will conduct 2 counselling sessions. The 1st counselling session is for that candidate who got merit positions & 2nd counselling session is for those candidates who qualified the examination & are on waiting list.
How to Apply for AIE 2019
The application form will be submitted and filled in offline. The students have to click on the link AIE Application Form and download the application form with the admit card. After downloading the application form take a print of the application form. Fill all the details as instructed. Then it should be posted to the mentioned address. A Demand Draft should be there in favour of the authority.