AFMC MBBS 2019: Application form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply. For more updates contact us at www.entrancdisha.com.
AFMC MBBS 2019
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is among the most prestigious medical institutions which conduct the entrance examination to fill the seats of MBBS. The institute was established on 01 May 1948 by an act of parliament of India on the suggestion proposed by BC Roy Committee by the amalgamation of various defense medical organizations. The “Graduate Wing” of AFMC was set up on 04 August 1962 to provide an adequate intake of medical officers in the Indian Armed Forces. The institute is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is authorized by the MCI for conducting undergraduate and various post graduate medical courses. The total numbers of seats in the college are 130 and all the eligible applicants who want to make their career in medical science can apply for admission.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Application Form
Authority of AFMC MBBS will release application form entrance examination in April 2019. Aspirants interested in making their career as a doctor in armed forces can apply for this entrance examination. To apply for this entrance exam candidates have to apply for NEET 2019 conducted by central board of secondary education (CBSE). Candidates will be considered as eligible only if they have registered for NEET exam.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Candidate should be of 17 years on 31st December of the year of exam. For B.Sc holders, the age of the candidate should not be more than 24 years
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Candidates belonging to Nepal or Bhutan or Person of India Origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country & is permanently settled in India
- Qualification: Candidate has passed 10+2 from any recognized board or university
- Subjects in 10+2: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory
- Minimum marks in 10+2: Candidate must have 60% marks in PCB. Candidates also have to score 50% mark in each subject individually
- Marital status: Candidate should be Unmarried
AFMC MBBS 2019 Important Dates As per NEET Guidelines
The dates listed below are most expected dates according to last few years’ observation of the examination. However, there may be some alteration in the schedule of dates for examination. To be more confirmative about the examination schedule visit the official website of authority i.e. www.afmc.nic.in.
|1||Registration opens||February 2019|
|2||Registration closes||March 2019|
|3||Last date of online fees submission||May 2019|
|4||NEET Admit card||April 2019|
|5||Exam date (CBSE NEET UG)||6th May 2019|
|6||Result||June 5th, 2019|
AFMC MBBS 2019 Selection Process
Only those candidates got placed in the merit list of NEET 2019 will be called for TOELR (Test of comprehension, English language, logical reasoning) conducted by AFMC. After the test interview will be conducted by authority. Total 500 students will be called for examination, out of which 130 candidates will be selected by authority. Check UA PMT 2019.
AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2019 (NEET Admit Card)
As per the Armed forces authority, the intake of aspirants to the medical college be truly based on NEET exam. So the authority will call only those candidates for exam who got the place in the merit list of NEET exam conducted by central board of secondary education. Candidates will get their admit card on the official portal of authority or be informed by the authority by SMS and email on the registered contacts of aspirants. Check CBSE NEET 2019 Information Brochure 2019.
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure 2019
A total of 500 students will be selected by the authority for the interview. For final admission, authority selects 130 aspirants including 25 seats of girl aspirants & 10 reserved category aspirants. Final selection is based on the total score of NEET+TOELR+Interveiw. After this process parents or guardians of the aspirants have to sign a bond with authority to admit their ward in college.
AFMC MBBS Points to Consider
- Admission is truly based on NEET.
- All the criteria should be followed by candidates.
- In case of false information candidature of such candidate will be canceled by the authority with immediate effect at any time in between the course.
- Official website of authority is www.afmc.nic.in.
AFMC MBBS Application Procedure 2019
- Go to the official portal of authority.
- Login for a new user to create an account.
- Create login id & password by submitting all details.
- Log in using the credentials provided by the authority.
- Fill application form for MBBS by entering all the details.
- Submit the form.
- Proceed with the fees payment options.
- Pay the fees using the appropriate method.
- Take a copy of the submitted form for future use.