Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS): Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), is a college of Indian Army which provides courses to the candidates in dental sciences. The establishment of the ACDS took place under the sponsorship of Army Welfare Education Society. The college is formed to deliver the dental sciences courses to the wards of army personnel (Serving, Pension holders) & widows of army personnel. The ACDS is affiliated with KN Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal(Telangana). The college got its recognition certificate from the Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on 9 June 2007. This college is known as a private institute of dental sciences. The College takes admissions in Course of Bachelor of Dental Surgery. The ACDS BDS 2019 Admission is commenced on the basis of NEET exam scores which is conducted by CBSE.
ACDS BDS 2019 Admission
The admissions will be commenced on the basis of the scores obtained in NEET exam & the GD & PI round scores. Candidates have to apply for NEET exam in order to apply for ACDS BDS 2019 Admission. Candidates have to attach the copy of the NEET application form & scorecard with the Application form of ACDS BDS course. The applicants will get the application form from the official website in BDS section. Candidates have to read the terms & conditions related to the institute & course.
ACDS BDS 2019 Admission Application Form
The applicants have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for Application for BDS course. Eligible candidates can apply for the exam from the official website by downloading the application form & posting it to the institute. Read the eligibility criteria for the course. Check PGIMER Nursing.
Eligibility Criteria for ACDS BDS 2019 Admission
Following are the eligibility criteria decided by the authority to be followed by the candidates to apply for the admissions in the Army College of Dental Sciences.
- Candidate must be a 10+2 pass from any state or central board.
- Subjects of study in 10+2 should be Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- 17 years of age is recommended to apply for the course.
- Candidate should be a child of APS, MPS, TA Personnel, IN Personnel, IAF Personnel, War Widow.
- The service of army personnel should be at least 10 years (for Serving & Ex-servicemen).
Important Dates for ACDS BDS 2019 Admission
- Candidates have to send the complete application form with the required documents to the college on or before 30 June 2019.
- The ACDS will commence the counselling sessions on 5 August 2019 to select the students for the course. Check All Nursing Exams.
ACDS BDS 2019 Examination Pattern
- Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours.
- Question paper language: Eight languages are there such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Assamese, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu and Tamil.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted from each wrong attempt.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
ACDS BDS Result 2019
- The result will be available on the official website of the ACDS authority Sikundrabad.
- The result will be announced in the first week in July 2019.
- The result will be available at all command headquarters.
- The result will also be available on the all exam conducting headquarters.
ACDS BDS Counselling 2019
Counselling sessions will be commenced by the institute to check the personality of the candidate for the course. These counselling rounds will decide the fate of the candidates. The institute will select 34 students for the course from the available students.
Counseling will be in July/Aug 2019. Exact dates will be put on our college website after approval from Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana). Provisionally eligible candidates will be called strictly in order of their merit in UG NEET 2019.
Following original documents are required to be produced by the candidates at the time of counselling.
- Hall ticket and Rank/Merit card of UG NEET -2019.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 class).
- Certificate/ Mark sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent board.
- Proof of age as in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- PPO In original (for verification only).
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Proof of eligible category.
- Medical Certificate.
- Gap affidavit as per Appx `B’.
- Migration Certificate.
- Photograph Stamp Size– 08, Passport Size– 08.
- Willingness certificate.
- Dependency certificate.
- Certificate 5 & 7 & Undertaking by parent and student as per Appx `C’ of Prospectus.
How to fill Application Form for ACDS BDS 2019 Admission
- Mention Your name in the specific column.
- Fill the name of the parent with Rank.
- Mention DOB in (DD/MM/YY) format.
- Mention NEET Registration Number.
- Fill NEET roll number.
- Provide the contact number with Email ID.
- Put Your signature and paste passport size photo.
- Send all the details with the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the eligibility along with NEET result card.